chapter 48 kisss

Authors POV

" Ish...Ishan...wh-what..a-are..y-y-you d.... doing." Nisha stammered as she started taking steps backwards.

"What do you think Nisha." Ishan said as he started coming closer to her.

He sandwiched her between his hard body and the wall. Nisha can feel the heat reediting from his body.

"Ish.." Nisha tried to say something but Ishan keep his fingers on her lips Making her shiver.

"Shhhh let me speak Nisha,." He said huskily and gazed at her lips.

He slowly rubbed his thumb on her lips making her knees week and breath uneven.

" Your lips are Soo soft and pink Nish." Ishan said looking into her eyes.

Nisha clutched his shirt to balance herself from falling.

"Ishan.. what are you doing."Nisha whispered breathing heavily.

" The thing I wanted to do from a long time." Saying this he dipped his head to kiss her lips.

Nisha closed her eyes in anticipation, she can feel hot breath on her face, she parted her lips for him.

Just as his lips were inches apart from her.....

Splash!!!

Nisha woke with a jolt as the cold water drenched her from head to toe breaking her..oh Soo good dream.

Hearing a laughing sound she snapped her head towards her right to see Ahaana laughing her eyes out with a empty jug on her hand.

Nisha stared at her blankly for good one minute and then,

" BHAABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII." Nisha shouted her lungs out and jumped out of the bed like a wild dog.

Ahaana quickly run from there to safe her life still chuckling with a wild Nisha behind her.

They both started running down the stairs into the hall like kids.

"Bhaabi wait..I won't leave you." Nisha shouted running behind her.

Ahaana quickly hided herself behind Arjun who was standing into the hall.

" Arjun please safe me from your wild sister." Ahaana said panting from all the running.

"Noo Bhai Don't come between us because of Bhaabi I missed the first ever kiss of my life...." Nisha trailed off realizing what she blurted out.

Mar gaye ( translation : I am death.)

Ahaana raised a eyebrow at her teasingly coming out from her hiding place.

"Wow Nish I didn't know you have a dirty mind, Soo what you did except kissi..." Ahaana got cut off by Arjun ,

"Oh shut up both of you, I don't want to hear my sister dream, its...it's.gross yaar." Arjun said while scrunching his nose and left from there.

Nisha turned red while Ahaana started laughing like mad.

Nisha throwed a cushion at her and making a grumpy face left to her room.

.
.
.
.
.
.

" Bhaabi for god sake I can't handle that thing, I will end up kissing the floor." Nisha said as Ahaana showed her a beautiful saree for wearing in the ceremony.

It was a beautiful net saree with a gorgeous designer blouse.

"Shut up , you are going to your future in-laws house and what will you wear there knee length dress and wait a moment talking about kissing, what did you dreamed today morning." Ahaana said and jumped beside Nisha on her bed.