Escape ( No )

Warning : violence, psycho taehyung, murderer taehyung, strong words or language, trigger warning I guessed ?, rape, bottom rape top. [ Not Proofread]

3rd person P.O.V

" Let's break up, taehyung. I never love you nor wanted to do anything with a slutty bitch like you. Fuck off your just a bitch and a bet. I love Lisa and only her." Jungkook said as he slide his arms across Lisa's waist hugging her. Taehyung's heart crack at this sight, the sight of someone he love hugging another person, claiming that they doesn't love him anymore. He was broken, and a sobbing mess. Jungkook turn his back, walking away with Lisa in his arm.

"Bitch." That was the last word, taehyung heard before he saw them walking away from him. He have given jungkook everything. He leave his riches for him. He have go against his mother for him. He have nothing left. He should have listen to his mother. As they go their way, taehyung stand up from his position, started walking, walking till his feet are about to give up but he have a thing called determination and with that the last thing he have, he walk towards his home.

Ring!!! He ring the bell, a maid come out of the house, seeing him the maid quickly called his mother. His mother come out from the house as quickly as she can and when she saw her son looking more miserable than she imagine him to be, she exploded in anger. NO ONE have disrespect her son like this and treat him like a shit to be thrown later. She have work hard to make her son to be a proud and wealthy son, she work hard for her son to be born with gold spoon since birth but because of a servant boy her son have turn out like this, she ain't having it.

Her face red, she quickly order the maid to make the bed and treat Taehyung. Since that day, she doesn't let anyone close to her son.

A year have passed from that day, taehyung have been gettin better doing well and from that day onwards, he only listen to what his mother said and only follow her. Now he is living a healthy and happy life with his mother and he recently found a guy, his name is Park Jimin, his childhood friend, who claimed that he loves him since childhood. He is happy but there is a little secret you should know,

He walk down to his basement, until he come to a door, a red door. With a wide smile he open it. He saw Jungkook tied up in the chair, a gag in his mouth, and tears soaking his face. Lisa beside in a same condition as him and both crying and tears on their cheek and throat dried.

"Now now kookie remember me, your taehyungie. Don't worry, It won't hurt."  Taehyung said with a smirk creep up on his face then he look at the girl,

"but her, it will hurt so much. So much like you have hurt me when you left me with that bitch." He took the bat beside the piano that he used to play and hit the girl hard, hard on her legs.

"AHHHH" she screamed, jungkook beside him started to shake his head. Taehyung look at him in pity, and took off the gag.

" YOU BITCH ! A FUCKING BITCH ! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND ? IF YOU WANT TO HURT HER THEN HURT ME INSTEAD OF HER.. PLEASE TAE PLEASE." That pissed taehyung off so he took the knife inside the drawer and cut Lisa's face.

"Isn't it that ugly face your seduce my Kookie with ?" He said continued cutting her, cutting her whole face, and he left the knife back in the drawer.

He pulled Jungkook towards the bed and with a smirk he lay Jungkook down, jungkook tried to struggle but it was no use because he was tied again. Tied to a bed and he look at the person top of him. Taehyung, he look at him remembering how he broke taehyung and called him a bitch just because of his friends called him a cowards and a gay. Soon he felt taehyung rubbing himself on his dick, he knew this is not good and not allowed but he couldn't help but stare at Taehyung's beautiful body and gets hard.

"oh look who's hard over my body ?" taehyung smirk once again, but instead of doing his original plan, he called a person because he noticed the jungkook little situation.

After a few minutes, a person with black hair come in.

"Yoongi hyunggg." Taehyung shouted and went over to hug Yoongi.

"Shut it Tae, I know what you want and you know what I want. Let that bitches suffer for breaking both of our heart right ?" Taehyung nodded because yoongi is also a person who got heart broken because of jungkook. Another of a bet, you could say. That's how messy jungkook is.

"Oppa~" Taehyung called Yoongi, yoongi groan, soon both were stripping and started to touch each other there and then, finally arriving to Yoongi trusting his dick inside Taehyung.

"Oppa Yes fuck me more give me more." Jungkook silently cries at those moans. He still love Taehyung he knows it and all of these ending come because of his stupid decision. Lisa probably lost lots of blood and dead by now since she been cut a lot on face and was hit by a bat quite a few times.

"STOP TAEHYUNG STOP IT LET ME GO WHY ? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS ?"

"To break you."

~•~

Holy water on sale. I do not support these actions, this is just a fiction so please don't take it as if these are real. In fact if you know someone who is getting abuse or bully, contact the nearest help center you can.