Heartbeat (will it stopped ?)

Warning : angst

|•|

3rd Person P.O.V

Days become weeks, weeks become months and months become years. Those days, weeks and years of loneliness he felt when taehyung left the world, or taehyung's heartbeats finally stopped.

Kim Namjoon, boyfriend of Kim Taehyung since university. Both very much in love with each other and knows each other since childhood. Best friend ? No. They are just childhood friends who loves each other and those heartbeats that will never stopped for each other.

but namjoon have never thought that it would be his love, kim taehyung that would leave him in the cruel world first. he has always believe that his taehyung is strong and will always be strong. he had dream about so many things with taehyung, so many tasks that they need to fulfilled but those dreams and tasks came to stopped, the same day taehyung's heartbeats stopped.

the empty void inside his mind that can never be fill in again. nobody would understand his pain and nobody will. the day, his love died at the hospital, many tubes connecting to him. he remembered it too vividly because the day his love died, is the same day his mind died.

" I love you, tae." he said looking at the pills in his hands. tears flowing down his check and with a smile on his face, he put those pills inside his mouth. His heartbeats also stopping as he overdosed but with a wide smile on his face knowing he will meet his love up there again.

Well at the end both of their heartbeat stopped in their body but not their heartbeats that they have for each other.

" joonie ? baby ? wake up ?" namjoon open his eyes to see a his love giving a arm out to him, telling him to stand up and join him and he did. it was the best feeling ever. he was in euphoria and this is his euphoria. he looks at taehyung, who is playing with the dogs, laughing and smiling.

" joonie ? what are you doing come here !" taehyung shouted at him. he snap out of his thought and with a wide smile, he rans toward his love, his euphoria.

|•|
SHSJSH I hope you understand what I was meaning to write.