Eleven Minutes ( Why aren't you here ? )

I actually want to turn House in the Wind into a vmin book. uwu 😤🙈

Warning : characters death and cheating.

~•~

3rd Person P.O.V

11:00 pm

Taehyung burst through the door open, his heart break a million pieces when he see his boyfriend, Jung Hoseok and his best friend, Park Jimin holding their hands and kissing.  Cuddling on the couch, while watching Netflix. They both turn their head when they heard the loud noise from the door. With wide eyes they look at taehyung who is in a crying mess.

"bab-"

"SHUT UP HOSEOK ! I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU TOO PARK JIMIN. BOTH OF YOUR LIARS. DO YOU HAVE FUN PLAYING WITH MY HEART ? DO YOU ?"

tears streaming down his face, taehyung shouted at his best friend and boyfriend in anger and hatred.

" N-no Tae..you see Jimin he lik-"

After many fights and shouting from Taehyung, Hoseok give up not trying to explain to taehyung anymore.

11:10pm

Taehyung ran out of the building, towards his car and started to drive at fast speed. Not caring about the warning given about slippery roads since it was raining. Heavy rain were pouring, the road were slippery and with the speed he is driving, he look at the photo that is hanging on his necklace not paying attention to the road and because of that his car crash with other car. His head hit really hard, blood coming out. Many people around the accident started filming it and posting it on Social Media.

11:11pm

With the last strength he have, he took a hold of his phone, opening messag and sending a message to Hoseok.

babe my last words, I still love you.

But that send bottom was never hit. The next day on the news, the news about two people death appear, one by car accident and one suicide . Not even a week later, another new was out that another boy have suicided.

But what was Hoseok trying to say ? What if taehyung have listen to Hoseok ? Maybe they can avoided these shits..maybe all three of them would be in a happy relationship and will be living a happy life but those are just maybe.

~•~

M sad again 🥺 don't know about you but am sad. Sorry, I don't write angst quite well 😔🤷‍♀️