Celoso ( Jealousy )

Sequel to Block

~•~

3rd Person P.O.V

" Hoseok fucking stop it. For fucksake what the fuck is wrong with you?" Yoongi whine as Hoseok keep leaving wet kisses and hickeys on his neck.

"But babe..what if ..?" Yoongi glare at him, he got into this relationship because of Hoseok kindness but when he is in relationship with Hoseok something change. Hoseok become possessive and demanding towards him, not letting him make his own decision or letting him do anything in his free will.

" Fuck it Hoseok why are you doing this ?"

"because I am jealous that everyone is seeing your beauty and I am the only one who is allowed to see you, so beautiful and so fuck up."
Yoongi growl at Hoseok statement and fire back at him.

" OKAY HO TO THE FUCKING SEOK FIRST OF ALL, I AINT NOBODY AND I AINT YOURS AND SECOND OF ALL, YOU DON'T FUCKING OWN ME AND I DON'T GIVE A FRICKING FRACKING FUCK IM GOING TO CLUB TONIGHT."

With that he slam the door and took his jacket, leave the house. Sometimes he just wish he can meet taehyung again, he just wish his relationship with taehyung would come right back to him but taehyung leave him so there is no way he will be able to do that.

Location : the club

Loud noises, people grinding on each other or we call them ' dancing', Yoongi is just sitting at the bar, drinking his cocktail.

" Life is shit." He told himself.

"I know." He heard a man behind him say,

"My life is fuck up, literally my boyfriend leave me and block me, the now boyfriend that I don't even have feeling for is too fucking possessive and I- I can't stand it anymore. I just want my lovely and cute boyfriend back."

" I know babe."

Babe ? He was confuse so he turn his head back only to see taehyung standing there with a drink in his hand too.

"y-YOU " Yoongi shouted out of shock and anger.

" I know baby, I know that your mad at me but please baby listen to my side please."

Yoongi, he is not a person who give up very easily but with taehyung talking like he is a thousands time sure that taehyung have something to say.

"What is it..?"

"Those three days I left without any contact...I was kidnapped..kidnapped by Hoseok and he said if I don't go far away from you, he said he will kill you and I don't want that happening but I have enough courage now, enough courage to face against him."

Yoongi was shock. He did not see this shit coming but to believe taehyung because he have his reasons too. For example, the day that taehyung block him, he saw two man standing in front of him door from his window. Now it makes sense, why those two men were there and how quickly hoseok came over.

" okay I forgive you Tae."

"Really baby ?"

"Yes..now kiss me."

Taehyung pull Yoongi into a kiss, a very soft kiss since they been waiting for 3 years to feel each other again. Both smile in the kiss and when the kiss is over, because they need to breath y'all. Taehyung look into Yoongi's eyes and ask him,

" babe do you want to ran away ?"

"yes"

~•~

SHSJHD that's for today loves. If somebody is too possessive toward you, don't stay with them. They might hurt those around you. 2!3!