House in the wind ( our deperature from ours love for each other )

Anyone you ship Taehyung with x our Taetae uwu 🤧💞

3rd person p.o.v

He look around the room that he used to stay with Taehyung. He can remember the laughs, the silly actions, the kisses and the warmness that Taehyung have given him. His cheek soaking from the tears that are currently flowing down. He miss Taehyung, he miss his warmth, smile, laugh and the weird actions that Taehyung used to do.

" I miss you, tae.." he said, sobbing more now. He held the photoframe of taehyung close to his chest, lying on the bed, cuddling with taehyung clothes and the smell of Taehyung make him feel safe and warm.

Kim Taehyung, his lovely boyfriend that broke up with him a week ago when taehyung found out that he cheated. Both know hiding their relationship was a risk but did it anyway but the outcome..was this and it is not what they dream of. They dream of coming out to the world, having a warm and lonely family with two children. One boy, one girl but he, being the dumbass he is, he cheated on taehyung because he can't handle the secrecy anymore.

Now he got to face the consequences of taehyung leaving him. He look at the empty house, the house which feel so fucking empty just like his mind and heart. He get up from his position, started to pack everything, find a place and immediately rent it.

The next day, when he finished packing everything , he look at the more empty room, with a sad smile he close the door. Close the door to the secret memories he and taehyung have. Tears on his cheek, swollen eyes and with a sad smile, he walk away from the house.

"Thank you for the memories, taehyung."

House in the wind

Baby go far away from me please.
Create the most precious and gorgeous memories you can.

One day, you will know that life is not all about the wishes we make so cry to be able to smile.

Cry for a while..for a while.

I love you

~•~

uwu I don't know about you but I'm sad now. Am actually writing Switch Game but my mind suddenly swayed to this. Ahah.  I will probably update more shots since I have lots of idea and is overflowing with it ㅠㅠ

ေက်းဇူူးတင္ပါတယ္ အခ်စ္တို႔ေရ