Wasted(Love)

I will publish this as a book after I finish Heartbeat.

3rd Person P.O.V

Jungkook came into the room, his body filled with big, purple bruises. He looked at Taehyung who stood in front of him with a look that was filled with worried and full of tears.

" another fight?" Taehyung asked him but he just shrug it off as if this was the usual thing between them ( which it was) still he was annoyed by the look that Taehyung was giving him. " why are you looking at me like this?" He asked with his eyes brown furrowed and his mouth falls into a downward position.

" it's just you look like you are hurt and I'm just worried." Taehyung replied but his heart was hurting by the way Jungkook was looking at him.

" go away." He heard Jungkook mumbling while Jungkook went to his bedroom, changing his clothes and going into his comfortable bed as he fall asleep. Taehyung sighted, he went and get a box which is filled with medicine for jungkook. He started to clean the wound, and slowly started to bandage Jungkook up. " I love you." He said as he kissed Jungkook's forehead.

" no matter who you are or what happened to you, I will always love you kookie." He smiled at the sight of jungkook who was in deep sleep. " but not now..i'm sure there..will be a better person for you out there so please be strong baby and continuing living a wonderful light without me. I will always love you." He mumble bear Jungkook's ear before he grabbed the suitcase that he has hidden.

" I will always love you even if it's wasted for loving you..I will always love you.."

He felt a hand grabbed his arm, " don't go." He heard jungkook mumble but he softly smiled at this before he softly touch Jungkook's hand and move it away, giving jungkook his last kiss to him.

" I love you..forever.." was his last words that jungkook had heard and the next morning he went berserk as he lost his most precious person.

As he lost Kim Taehyung to a place he didn't know.

" why did you leave me?" He asked to himself but he could hear something,

" because I love you."

~•~

uwu. Am sorry if it's not sad :(