Rose('s thorns)

Third Person Point Of View

His heels hitting the ground harshly, two guns hidden in his jacket, he walked towards the door of a shop that he often visit. The shop name called Rose. Jungkook entered the shop with the loud banging of the door. As he entered the shop, he saw a young, beautiful man like he always did. The gorgeous male looked up, staring right into his would before smiling beautiful like always, and welcomed him.

"name's taehyung, but people like to call me rose. don't know why, and don't care but welcome what do you need me to do." said a man as beautiful as angel with his large boxy smile, and a sweet voice. The store which environment was filled with knifes, daggers, swords, and gun were somehow exceptional to Jungkook who had just entered this shop.

" i just want to do something," he replied, his wide bunny eyes on displayed, followed by a little pout with a cute small voice. Soon, his hand grabbed the gun that was hidden inside his jacket, loaded it with pistols, and pointed it directly at Taehyung's head.

" i just want to kill you."

" i welcome you to try."

Jungkook march forwards with his loaded gun as he tried to shoot taehyung. Running towards the drop dead gorgeous male, he shoot two, or three bullets with a hope that it would hit him right in the forehead.

Unlucky for him, taehyung was as  quick as lightening. This made it possible for taehyung to dodge from the bullet.

" your thousands years too young to kill me, kid."

" no, just like hundreds."

" keep trying."

" one day hyung. one day i will kill you..., i promise."

" i hope you keep it, kid."

This is actually a introduction for one of my future book😔