Aunties of Konoha

This was a sudden idea but it was fun to write! The idea entered my mind when I saw a tweet by one of my friends in the SS fam wherein her mom and tita (aunt) stalked her crush. Haha. And then poof, I suddenly thought of incorporating the "Titas of Manila" vibe in it!

If you're a Filipino and you consider yourself a "tita" regardless of your age, I hope you enjoy this!

Cla, thanks to you, this was born! This one's for you! I hope this fic would make you smile! Stay happy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, nor any product, franchise, or establishment mentioned in this fic.

————

"Hi, Mars!" A high-pitched voice called the attention of Mikoto Uchiha while she was seated at one of the aesthetic tables of Cafe Mary Grace.

"Mare! You're here!" Quite surprised, she stood up and leaned closer to her new companion to give her a beso on the cheek. "Kushina told me you might not be able to come, so I thought it's going to be just the two of us."

Mebuki Haruno slightly chuckled as they both sat down. It was also a surprise to her that she was able to attend their monthly hangout. Originally, she had somewhere else to go to, but she didn't want to miss out on the updates with her amigas' lives so she had to find a way to be able to meet with them. "Well, Sakura doesn't have any classes so she took over all of my tasks for Sunlife today. Anyway, how are you?"

"Well, actually..." Mikoto suddenly picked up her Longchamp from the chair beside her and started rummaging its pockets.

"What are you looking for?"

"My White Flower." She sighed. "Actually, I was having some sort of a migraine this morning and it's quite hitting me again now. Wait, where is it..."

Rolling her eyes, the caramel-haired woman clicked her small pouch open and gave Mikoto what she was looking for. "Here. And I thought Kushina was the forgetful one."

"Oh, thank you!" Mikoto chuckled bashfully. "You're still always the girl scout! I think I forgot mine somewhere at home since I used it right after I woke up too." Opening the lid of the tiny bottle, she placed a finger on its mouth and waited until the liquid that could somehow miraculously heal all kinds of aches dampened the tip of her finger. She applied it on her temples and repeated the process until she felt the soothing sensation that she needed. "Tch. How I wish these headaches would stay away from me, but it's returning every now and then."

"Is that a sign that even at eighteen, Sasuke could still be a kuya?"

A subtle gasp escaped Mikoto's lips as her gaze landed on Mebuki. And with the way the other woman wiggled her eyebrows at her, she couldn't help but blush. "N-no, that's not the case!" She cleared her throat and straightened herself on her seat. "Not at all. We don't need more babies at home, Mare. Besides, I already have lots of baby succulents in my garden."

Mebuki chuckled at how her friend struggled to keep her composure. "But 43 is not that bad, Mars. I've heard it's still okay being pregnant at our age!"

"I don't think Sasuke would appreciate having a sibling that is enough to be his own child."

"Oh well, that could probably make your son more soft, you know? He's so much like Fugaku! Imagine him taking care of an infant. I bet he needs that. Like a practice!"

Her laughter only received an eye roll from Mikoto. And if Mikoto hadn't seen another familiar woman by the restaurant's door, she was sure she'd have to endure Mebuki's insistence on the matter for a couple of minutes.