5

"Reese come say hi to them." Zach smiled nodding Reese over to us where we were live. Reese ran over and jumped in my lap.

"Oh gosh." I groaned when she hit my stomach.

"Sorry Em." She smiled sitting between me and Zach. I looked at Zach and he looked at me confused. "They've known each other forever guys."

"Since we were 4." I smiled playing with Reese's hair.

"Their gonna Get married." Reese smiled looking at Zach.

"I dunno she gets mad at me easy." Zach chuckled making me playfully roll my eyes.

"Because you like to work my nerve like banging on my door at 6am." I chuckled taking a sip of my water.

"You hung up on me if you had let me finish my long talk I would have told you I was outside." He laughed making me roll my eyes.

"You know I hate waking up before 8am and then I stay in bed for at least two more hours." I smiled and Reese got up and ran to her bedroom. I leaned over to Zach and whispered in his ear covering my mouth. "Remember a few weeks ago I might be pregnant."

"Does my mom know." He asked in a whisper turning and looking at me.

"Not yet I was gonna tell her earlier but I got scared." I whispered and he turned off the live stream.

"Now." He asked and I nodded.

"Better now than never." I sighed and he nodded grabbing my hand.

"Hey mom can we talk to you alone." He said while looking at Myta and josh in the kitchen. She nodded and walked over to us and sat on the table.

"What's up honey." She asked with a smiled. Zach and I looked at each other and sighed.

"Well we don't know anything for sure but a few weeks ago we did the last two things that we were supposed to do in high school which was our first party and losing our virginity and well we think that the protection failed." Zach said calmly and slowly and quiet so only Myta heard.

"Um well I'll go and get a few pregnancy test and then we will talk from there." She smiled and stood up. "Em do you want to come."

"I'm gonna stay here." I smiled and she nodded walking to the kitchen. She grabbed her purse and walked out of the apartment. "Is she mad and not showing it."

"I don't know she honestly could be happy for us." Zach said confused scratching his head.

Positive
Negative
Positive
Positive
Positive

Well 4 outta 5 are positive this is the worst thing right now.

"Okay well are you gonna keep it." Myta asked and I looked at Zach.

"Yeah it's our baby Em and I will have to work hard but we'll do it." Zach said smiling walking over to me and grabbed my hand. "We're doing this."

"Okay well then you need to start planning vitamins,sleep,parenting classes,and everything." Myta smiled and it grew wider looking at us. "I'm so happy for you two."

"Wait wait hold up Zach's gonna be a dad with Em." Ryan said walking in Zach's bedroom.

"4 outta 5 says yes." I smiled holding up a pregnancy test.

"Aren't you supposed to take only one at a time." He asked and I shook my head.

"You gotta take multiple to make sure it's actually positive I got one negative after a positive so." I smiled taking a sip of my water.

"You have a whole human growing inside you wait hold up was this planned." Ryan asked and we shook our heads no.

"Not one bit little guy." Zach laughed grabbing a piece of popcorn.

"Ryan we need to talk a little more don't let anyone else know." Myta said while motioning him to leave.

"Mom it's late can we talk in the morning." Zach asked and Myta nodded.

"Get some sleep long day tomorrow." She smiled and walked out of the bedroom closing the door behind her.

"We're going to be parents-oh my god we're gonna be parents." Zach said still a little stunned.

"Yeah it's not quite on our firsts yet but it's close enough." I smiled getting up and walking over to the bed.

"You're the only woman I want carrying my child-our child." He smiled placing his forehead on mine.

"You must love me a lot to be 18 and already wanting a kid with me." I smiled while he stared deep in my eyes.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." He smiled brushing my hair behind my ear.

Zach's instagram

Liked by 241,284

Liked by 241,284

IMZACHHERRON: Oh god the smiles about to come❤️😁 you guys have no idea how happy this woman makes me💞

EMBABE: smiles for ever☺️
HATER: Are you two getting married cause he really can find someone better.

Load comments