16

Emily's pov

I woke up and Lyric wasn't in the bed like she was last night. I rolled over in bed and looked at the bedroom door. It was wide open and small laughs were coming from the kitchen. I smiled and got out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

"What's so funny." I asked kissing the top of Lyrics head and kissing Zach's lips.

"I burned my hand on the stove." Zach laughed putting his arm around my shoulders.

"It was funny." Lyric laughed eating a piece of toast.

"I'm glad daddy's pain is amusing." Zach laughed rolling his eyes. "She gets that from you ya know remember when I broke my arm and you literally fall off the roof into the pool and broke your arm to because you were laughing so hard."

"And you did the same to me." I laughed walking over to the fridge.

"Ugh we gotta go grocery shopping." I sighed and Zach nodded. "Do we at least have coffee."

"Fraid not Em." Zach sighed and I let out a loud groan.

"I'm going to Starbucks want anything." I asked and he shook his head no. I sighed and walked into the bedroom and changed into ripped jeans one of Zach's shirts and a pair of white vans. I put my hair into a messy ponytail and grabbed my phone and wallet.

"Mommy can I come." Lyric asked climbing down from her high chair.

"Go get changed." I sighed and she nodded running to her room.

"She's gonna come back and everything's gonna be wrong." Zach laughed and I nodded.

"Well when I try to help she yells at me and doesn't want my help." I sighed sitting down at the counter. "Lyric baby come on."

"Go help her." Zach laughed and I got up and walked to her room.

"Lyric baby what is going on with your shirt." I laughed putting my things on her dresser and pulling the shirt off her and putting it on right. "There now come on." I smiled grabbing her hand and my things and walking out of her bedroom.

I walked into the kitchen and kissed Zach goodbye and walked out grabbing my keys.

"Do you want a cake pop." I asked Lyric while we walked in Starbucks.

"Yes." She smiled and I picked her up and walked to the counter. I ordered and waited by the counter texting Zach.

"Do you wanna go shopping with me and daddy later." I asked and she shrugged. "Don't be so much like me yes or no."

"No." She smiled putting her head on my shoulder. My drink came with her cake pop and she started getting excited.

"Well little lady you don't have much of a choice." I chuckled putting her down and giving her her cake pop. She held one of my fingers and I took my drink. We walked back to the apartment and Lyric ran to Zach.

"Daddy look what mommy got me." Lyric smiled and Zach looked at me.

"Sugar this early." Zach asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Zach you gave her a piece of birthday cake for breakfast for a week so one small cake pop that she won't finish won't hurt anything." I chuckled handing him my coffee. "I have to take a shower before we go so stay out of trouble."

"Don't tell me to stay out of trouble-okay I'll stay out of trouble." Zach sighed and I smiled pressing my lips on his. "Love you beautiful."

"Love you to handsome." I smiled and walked to the bedroom. I grabbed a outfit and went to the bathroom.

"Zach zach zach oh my god Zach." I squealed while running out of our bathroom.

"Why so happy." He asked taking a bite of his ice cream.

"We're-I'm pregnant we're having another baby." I smiled jumping up on the bed beside.

"We're having another baby." He smiled and I nodded. "Aw Em I love you you know that like beyond wonders."

"I love you to Zach." I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips. "Now how are we gonna tell Lyric."

"Oh we can worry about that tomorrow right now we're having another baby." He smiled pulling me in his lap straddling his waist.