19

"Is he kicking." Daniel asked and I nodded. "Can I."

"Yeah and I can't believe we're having a boy like really I thought we were gonna have all girls." I chuckled placing Daniels hand on my stomach. I'm 6 months pregnant now and Zach and I found out yesterday that it's a boy. We're so happy to have a little boy.

"Are you two gonna have anymore." Jonah asked and I looked at Zach.

"He wants like 8 kids I'm not having 8 kids Not happening for now no more." I chuckled and Daniel took his hand off my stomach.

"Okay but we could adopt." Zach smiled sitting down beside me with Lyric.

"I can't handle more than two kids babe." I chuckled putting my head on Zach's shoulder. "And I swear if they have the same birthday I'm gonna be mad."

"Why." Corbyn asked with a laugh.

"Because when they get older drama queen over here is gonna hate it." Zach chuckled while playing with Lyrics hair.

"I honestly would think you were lying that you were Brazilian I can't see it." Jack said while taking a bite of a strawberry.

"I'm only 1/3 my moms half Brazilian and half white and my dads puerto rican but I'm really pale and it makes me mad but if I tan then I look it but I don't tan it's to hot." I chuckled while rubbing my stomach.

"Wow." Jack chuckled while rubbing the corner of his eye.

"Lavender still keeping you awake at night." I asked and he nodded.

"Ever since we moved into our own apartment and she got her own room she cries and keeps me and Gabbie up and I'm so tired." Jack yawned and I sighed.

"When she does that it's because of um anxiety I guess she feels alone she's so used to sleeping with you and Gabbie that she can't sleep without you Lyric does the same thing sometimes like the same thing happened like two months ago." I smiled and jack nodded.

"But she kicks." Jack laughed and I nodded.

"Get her a small bed in your room like you did at the apartment with Gabbie's mom and move her into her own room when she falls asleep or keep her in your bed until she falls asleep and move her to her room it helps." I smiled and he nodded.

"That what Gabbie said why do you two always know everything." Jack asked and I shrugged.

"Baby books Zach's mom her mom your mom girls are better at this stuff then guys it's in our nature." I smiled laying my head on Zach's shoulder.

"Yeah momma bear instinct." Zach smiled kissing the top of my head.

"Come on try it please hon." I said while handing Lyric a fruit flavored popsicle.

"No." She said while shaking her head.

"Oh come on it's good it's got your favorite strawberries and blueberries." Smiled and she shook her head no. "Zach help me out here."

"H-how you're the kid whisperer." Zach asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know she likes you more." I said while handing him the popsicle.

"She likes you to but I'll try." He sighed giving her the popsicle. "I'll buy chipotle tomorrow."

"She no-you've got to be kidding me." I sighed and Zach laughed pecking my lips. "There's no denying she's yours."

"Nope." Zach smiled putting his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I smiled looking up at him and pecking his lips. "Love you."

"Love you to babe." He smiled and I walked to our bathroom and took a shower.

"When was the last time we watched the sunset together." I asked while I sat beside Zach.

"Well it was shortly after you got here I think your fifth night or something." Zach sighed wrapping his arms around me and rubbing my stomach. "Our baby boy."

"What are we gonna name him." I asked looking up at him.

"I was thinking Chase Dean Herron or Chance Dean Herron." He smiled locking eyes with me.

"I like Chance Dean Herron and have you noticed that they both have a D for their middle name same as you and he's gonna share that middle name." I chuckled and Zach shrugged.

"Not until now." He laughed pecking my lips. "But I love you Emily Beth Parker Herron."

"Ugh I hate my middle name and stop using my maiden name I hate that to." I sighed and he nodded.

"Alright Beth." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll make you sleep on that couch you better watch that fine line." I chuckled and he nodded.

"Okay I'll just walk it." He chuckled pressing his lips on mine. Our lips danced together in perfect sync. Not gonna lie I missed his touch. Being pregnant is the worst. I want him like right now. But I can't because I'm pregnant and he can't have me until like a few months after I give birth. And let's just say sex is not good after you give birth. Iykyk.