9

"No baby you're still not listening." Zach chuckled walking over to me and sitting on the bed. "You listening now."

"Yes now continue your story about whatever you we're talking about." I smiled and he nodded.

"So jack and I were messing around on the stage and-are you really asleep right now."

"I'm sorry baby but this baby kept me up all night." I smiled rubbing my baby bump.

"Oh yeah I forgot you were still pregnant." He smiled laying down beside me wrapping his arms around me. "You're not as mean as I thought you would be."

"Oh well that makes me feel a whole lot better." I giggled and peck his lips.

"Well any day now and we will get to meet our beautiful baby girl." He smiled rubbing my belly.

"I honestly can't wait." I smiled kissing him. "I love you babe."

"I love you to and more than you think." He smiled.

Later that day

"Mmmm ow ow ow ow ow-." I winced holding my stomach.

"Honey are you okay." Myta asked walking over to me.

"Mmm I think so." I groaned letting out a breath.

"Start counting Okay." She said sitting beside me. I was definitely having contractions. They were 5 minuets apart. I didn't know my water broke already but I guess it happened when I went to pee. "Zach come on we have to go to the hospital."

"What why." Zach said while walking out of the bedroom.

"She's going into labor come on get the bags we gotta go."

"Oh yeah-wait what like now." Zach said in shock.

"Yes now." I groaned. He walked into the bedroom and put his shirt on and grabbed the bags.

Later that night

"Our beautiful baby girl." Zach smiled leaning over the side of the hospital bed.

"She's got your eyes." I smiled scooting over in the bed.

"She's so tiny." He chuckled climbing in the bed beside me.

"Here hold her." I smiled handing him. "Are bad parents because we haven't picked names."

"I'm thinking Lyric Dream Herron music Lyric and the Dream because she's a Dream." Zach smiled. I nodded looking up at him.

"I love it." I smiled.

"Now we are perfect." He smiled putting one arm around me. "I love you."

"I love you two." I smiled looking up at him.