14

"Zach turn my music back on." I yelled while looking at Zach through the shower door.

"No I need to talk to you." He said while crossing his arms over his chest.

"About what." I asked.

"Well I've been thinking Lyric is 1 and a half why haven't we had another kid or even tried." He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Because you said you wanted to get married before we have another baby." I sighed while getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around me.

"Well I changed my mind I want another baby." He pouted and I sighed.

"Zach babe we have to move out first I've done told you this to many times three of us is hard imagine four of us in that room Lyric trying to sleep and a crying baby not happening Zach." I smiled while cupping the sides of his face.

"Do you even want another baby with me." He asked and I nodded.

"Of course I do babe we just need a place first and what happened to wanting to get married before we have another baby." I smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you."

"I love you to." He sighed and walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind him. I can't tell if he's mad at me or not. I don't want him to be mad at me. Any girl in my situation would do what I just did I mean come on. Three people to a room that isn't that big. That's a little to much. If we add another baby to the mix nobody would be able to sleep. If we got a new place even if it a apartment like this there would be enough room for all of three of us and then we could add another baby to the mix. I love Zach with my whole heart but sometimes he can be a little hard headed.

"I'm sorry earlier I just got I don't know what got into me I guess I just started thinking to much-."

"Zach don't worry about it really babe but we're crowded in this room and Myta doesn't need us and two babies she already has us Reese Ryan and our baby to take care of it's time we get our own place we get married and then we finish our family okay." I smiled while running my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah okay." He smiled and pecked my lips. "So you're not mad."

"No I'm not mad." I smiled and got up off the bed and walked out of the bedroom. I looked at Reese and lyric watching tv and smiled. "What are you watching."

"Stranger things Well I am shes not really paying attention." Reese smiled and I nodded.

"She does that sometimes." I smiled sitting down beside her on the couch.

"Are you and Zach breaking up I heard you two arguing this morning." She asked and I shook my head.

"Of course not." I smiled while playing with her hair.