8

"No no you're doing it wrong your left foot goes back my right foot goes forward the same on the opposite side." I chuckled while directing Zach. "You can't dance to safe your life Zachary."

"Don't call me Zachary baby." He smiled pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'll call you Zachary when I want to." I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ready to tell the fans." He asked, I nodded with a sigh. "What."

"They already don't like me what makes you think me being pregnant will change anything." I asked looking at my stomach.

"They'll think what they want but this is about us baby." He smiled placing a kiss to my lips.

Zach's instagram

Liked by 214,221

Liked by 214,221

IMZACHHERRON: I'm doing flips over the moon. Only a few will understand how happy I am. I've been dreaming of this for the longest time. I wouldn't want this with anyone else. Their my sun light and moon light. I've came home to her many times over the years and to have her having my daughter is a dream come true. I want nothing more than to hold my baby girl already. We're bring a life in this world and it is the amazing feeling to know that all my dreams are falling into place. Em is the most amazing woman in this world and I haven't wanted nothing more these past three years than to have her back in my arms again. This is the most greatest feeling in the world.
She has my whole heart and our daughter will have even more.🖤❤️.

Comments disabled