29

1 year without Zach. He was kicked out of the band after he came into the studio hungover. His family disowned him. Our kids are growing up fatherless. Jack is there when he can. But they need their father. Gabbie signed me up for tinder I've went on a few dates. Their fun but not someone I'd want to bring around my kids. But tonight I'm going on my 11th date with a doctor. His names Brady and he's cool.

—

"So these kids of yours they smart." Brady asked as we walked through my front door.

"Well this year has been hard for them but they are very smart." I smiled and Lyric ran through back door.

"Mom Tell Jack to-who are you." Lyric said while running up to me and Brady.

"I'm Brady your moms date." He smiled holding his hand out. Lyric smiled and shook it.

"I'm Lyric anyway Jack keeps-."

"Mom don't listen to her she's a liar." Jack said while picking up Lyric.

"W-What I'm telling Gabbie and this is gonna be a whole thing." I yelled while Jack carried Lyric out of the house on his shoulders. "I'm not old enough to have a I'm not old enough to have a 29 year old I'm only 27 and don't hold that against me please."

"Got it so you wore your hair different I like it." He smiled following me into the kitchen.

"Thanks what a beer or scotch or bourbon I'm not a alcoholic either I just-."

"Need a break sometimes yeah but I have to drive home and I don't drive after I've already had a glass of wine." Brady chuckled and I nodded.

"You could always stay." I smiled and he nodded.

"I would but I don't think your kids would want me to." He chuckled and I nodded.

"Well mr.doctor-."

"Don't call me that." He laughed and I sighed.

"Why not." I asked and he smiled.

"I'm not your doctor." He smiled and I took a sip of my beer. "You that stuff kills your liver."

"And guys kill my heart but you're here." I smiled while walking over to him.

"But I'm not like most guys I'm a doctor and black and according to you I have a smiled to die for." He chuckled putting his hands on my hips pulling me in between his legs.

"You do." I smiled and he nodded.

"I'll take your word for it." He smiled.

Gabbie's pov

"Jack it's happening their gonna kiss." I smiled while looking at Brady and Em talk. I'm not gonna lie if I didn't have Jack I'd be jealous. He's cute. Jack knows I think he's cute to so don't get mad.

"No they-she got him oh um kids go upstairs." Jack yelled to the kids.

"Jack nothings happening." I sighed and Jack sighed.

"They haven't met Brady officially it's gonna be the first guy she's brought home since Zach left what it hurts them." Jack explained and I looked up at him.

"Before Em started going on these dates she made sure it was okay with them." I chuckled while getting off the couch and walking to the kitchen. "Do you girls need help."

"No we got it." Lav smiled and I nodded.