Prologue

Since the moment (Y/N) was born, she knew she was different from the other children she once was surrounded by. Being sheltered and shut off from civilization at a young age, She knew nothing of her parents and what lies outside of the wooden walls that locked her away. Due to both of her parents being well known retired exorcists, people around feared them believing that Satan would get his revenge for the demons they had exorcised. They were constantly on the move trying to escape the rumors that spread wherever they moved to, trying to hide from the judgement and mortification that the locals plagued on them. It became quite a hassle when they were blessed with a beautiful baby girl with piercing (E/C) eyes, but others thought differently and treated them as outcast's. Her parents didn't care for the insults that were directed towards them, or the hatred that burned inside of everyone. What they worried about most was letting their daughter (Y/n), grow up in a world as messed up as this, they wanted her to know nothing of the Vatican or exorcists or even the existence of the wretched demons. A normal human child that could live her life freely without fighting for survival, but her parents both knew the day would eventually come when she discovers the truth. Until that day they will fight to keep it hidden and to protect the only child they could conceive, at any cost. Satan would forever curse them, but they were prepared for the many obstacles that stood in their way. But what they least expected and feared most would befall them, they feared the love that their daughter held towards everything and everyone would be what gets them all killed, no matter how evil a person had proven to be, the young (Y/N) still shown endless affection towards them. It was quite admirable but scary at the same time, they knew not of the horror that would materialize within time. How their harmless daughter managed to make the evilest of demons bow to her and fall under her curse of love.