Sechs. Amaimon

-------------------------

In a puff of pink smoke, I felt my face drop as the smoke cleared. Seeing him in his human form, as he sat on the windowsill staring me down.

--------------------------

His teal eyes captured mine and refused to break eye contact as he was propped up against the window, his boots still touching the floor. I noticed he was twirling the arrow i threw at him between his fingers, turning his gaze towards it and inspecting it with a bored monotone expression. His other hand was occupied with holding the lollipop stick, twirling that around in his mouth. He pulled it out and looked at me from the corner of his eye, "Don't be so quick to judge, (Y/n)" My name rolled off the tip of his tongue, he said it slowly as in to torment me. I slightly cringed but should have known better then to insult a demon king, "Amaimon" I said his name just as slowly noticing that he had turned his full attention on me, pushing himself off the window and slowly began walking towards me, stopping a few center meters away. He stood way taller then me as he leaned over slightly, his teal eyes looking at me beneath the hood. He buried one of his hands in his trouser pocket while the other reached out towards me, wrapping his arm me while the other placed the arrow back into the quiver on my back. He pulled away with the same bored expression, his eyes desperately trying adjust to the darkness to make out my features but i nodded as a thank you, slightly tilting my head down so he couldn't see. Reburying his hands back into his pockets and turning his head to look at Mephisto who sat smiling at the scene unravel before him, finding it entertaining. "Brother, i don't see why you have taken such a liking to this human girl, she seems weak and boring. We should kill her now, before she gets in our way" Letting out a low growl hearing his words "Get along you two, you will be seeing each other quite a bit from now on. So no destroying anything" My head shot in his direction sending him a glare i know he couldn't see but could feel instead, "So does that mean we can fight, brother?" He seriously wants to fight me doesn't he. Mephisto lifted his head from his work "As long as there is no damage and you don't kill each other, but fight another time" He went back to his work and i looked up at Amaimon seeing a hint of excitement in his eyes but was soon replaced by boredom, he walked back over to the widow and sat on the ledge with his back leaning against the glass, his body still faced me but his head was turned to the side as he overlooked True Cross. Fiddling with the lolly that swirled around in his mouth, i couldn't help but laugh at his green hair, staring at the point on the top of his head. I wonder if it is sharp, i focused on his clothing seeing that he too, he had a strange sense of clothing like Mephisto.

Well this got boring quick, I currently stood in the middle of the room doing nothing. "Its hot" No one seemed to pay attention, i only received a little hum from Mephisto who was to busy with writing. Finally giving into the heat and taking my quiver off containing many arrows and dropping it onto the carpeted floor, now reaching up and undoing the strap under my neck, this had caught Amaimon's attention. He turned and watched with curiosity as i undid the strap and pulled down my hood, i could feel his eyes burning into me taking in my appearance. I let my long (H/c) hair fall messily down my shoulders and back, my pale skin complexion revealing itself to the demon before me. The red cloak fell onto the ground beneath me allowing myself to be exposed, i felt defeated but it was bound to come off sometime. I could feel blue eyes staring at me refusing to look else where, "Brother" "What is it Amaimon?" Mephisto still didn't look up from his work, "Look" "Amaimon cant you see I'm busy" The green haired boy stayed quiet for a moment still not looking away from me, he tried once again to gain his brothers attention. "Big Brother" Mephisto let out a huff placing his pen on the desk and removing his purple gloves, he lifted his head to look at his annoying younger brother. Staring at him with confusion seeing his wide eyes intently looking at something across the room, he followed his gaze until his eyes locked onto my bright (E/c) ones. Immediately shooting up out of his chair causing it to fall backwards, no words seemed to come from his mouth as it hung open. His green eyes scanning every part of my body, taking in every little detail. "Makellose schönheit" The words subconsciously left his lips as he slowly approached me "I'm not even going to try and guess what that means." I now regretted taking my cloak off, feeling uneasy beneath the eyes of both demon kings. Something seemed wrong, very wrong. I noticed Amaimon had turned his full attention onto Mephisto as he closed in on me, I was too deep in my thoughts that i failed to take heed of the arm wrapping around my waist pulling me close to the owner. I came to a realization that it was Mephisto who had a hold of me.

He tilted my head up with his thumb and index finger resting on my chin, his black thumb nail pressing on my bottom lip as he forced me to look up at him. His eyes seemed to be clouded, no longer the glowing and mysterious green they use to be, they were now dull and completely shrouded in darkness. I tried fighting against his grip only to have it tighten around me as he pulled me closer, holding me in a bone crushing embrace. I could feel myself cringing in pain at his harshness "Mephisto, let go" He refused to let go and ever so slowly inched his face closer to mine, the hand that held onto my chin suddenly had a hand clasped around its wrist, sharp black nails piercing the skin as It was forcefully ripped off of me. I felt myself being roughly pulled away as i collided with a slim body, a warm arm wrapping protectively around my waist as the other hand was occupied with tightly holding Mephisto's arm away from me. "Brother, Snap out of it" Amaimon released his brother's arm seeing that he couldn't help him, he unceremoniously pushed Mephisto away stalling him for a few moments. While the Earth king had the chance, he swept me up into his arms bridal style and legged it to the window, quickly opening it and confidently jumping out of the building holding me close to him, securing me. I gripped tightly onto his shirt, burying my head in the material as we fell to our deaths. The cold breeze around us slowed down to my surprise, pulling my head out of his chest and looking below us to see that he was jumping from tree to tree, i almost forgot that he was the king of earth. His face never changing from his undying boredom. "Amaimon, what happened to him?" His bright teal eyes never strayed from the path in front of us, "You'd be safer not knowing" I slightly rolled my eyes "Oh come on, since when did you care about my safety. You wanted to kill me not that long ago" We now stopped in a really high tree, he finally looked down at me to answer my questions. "Brother said i cant kill you" "Amaimon please just tell me what caused him to act like that" His eyes searched my face, looking for any sign of fear, he let out a deep sign and muttered the word 'bothersome' causing me to frown. "A noble demon acts that way when they come face to face with their soulmate, Its extremely rare for us to even have them. Most demons randomly get with another without feeling any kind of attraction towards them, but its seems that he was cursed with a human soulmate. Humans are so weak, they die with one hit from powerful demons like us or of old age" I'm pretty sure that the fear was evident on my face, he only acted like that when he saw me without my cloak, i think ill keep it on. "He should be back to his normal self in a few hours, he will have no memory of the events but don't remind him because it'll be a pain" He sat me down on the branch and sat himself beside me, swinging his legs back and forth as we overlooked the flickering lights in the distance. This whole soulmate thing was hard to believe, there is no way i would fall for a ma-Demon like that or anyone to be precise. "Thank you for helping me" We stayed in a comfortable silence for a while, the moon shining down on us.

"Here" He held out a shiny pink lollipop, its wrapping already peeled off. I eyed it suspiciously before hesitantly taking it from in between his sharp nails, "Thanks?" It kinda came out more of a question, watching as he pulled another one out of his pocket and quickly peeling it, opening up his lips showing the strings of saliva connecting to the roof of his mouth to his tongue as he placed the lolly in his mouth, shutting it shortly after. Dude that's gross. Trying to shake that disgusting scene off and looking at mine one more time before parting my plump lips and letting it rest on my pink muscle, copying Amaimon's actions. "Amaimon" He hummed in response and looked at me from the corner of his eye "Why is it warm? And wet?" My whole body tensed up seeing the little smile form on his face. "Because that was my one" I instantly spat it out watching as he caught it by the stick, retracting his arm and bringing it up to his mouth. He opened his mouth and stuck the lolly in, now having one each side. i tried so hard to try and wipe my tongue off on the back of my hand. "That's disgusting! Why would you even do that!" I was about to slap him but restrained myself, "It was funny" I began my huge lecture while he sat there sucking on both lolly's at once, disturbing noises coming from his mouth as his cheeks poked out from where the head of the sweets were. It was actually pretty nice being here, with him. A stupid but funny brother, i could get use to this, maybe. Looking back at him seeing him staring at me dumbfounded, his mouth partly open due to the sticks crossing paths stopping him from closing his mouth, saliva slightly dripping down his chin. I take it back, all of it.