Fünfzehn. Inner Demon + True Demon

Amaimon dropped to the ground hiding me in his arms, i felt my sword resting against my leg, ignoring the fact of how it got there knowing that it was Mephisto's doing. "Wretched demon!" The Angel known as Arthur pulled out the same sword that killed my parents, pointing it in mine and Amaimon's direction. My pupils dilated feeling my insides itch with lunacy, "You" I muttered pushing away from Amaimon's tight grip on me. My hand shooting for the sword on my hip "I'll kill you!" Throwing myself forward at full speed, drawing my sword and clashing with his. The demon behind me stepping out the way to sit beside his brother, avoiding the surprisingly powerful fight driven by self defense and an intimidating amount of bloodlust. "There is no way you are the same pathetic girl as back then, where did all this strength come from!" He swung his sword but i dodged using the same move he did on my mother, punching him as hard as i could in the stomach upon finding an opening. His body stumbled back, grunting in pain holding his now few broken ribs. "Oh my~" Mephisto chimed in enjoying the fight, seeing a new side to me. I was snarling, acting more like a demon then human. "Brother, what is happening to her. Why is she acting like...us" "She is accepting the demon blood coursing through her veins, i must admit, not even i expected her to be quarter demon. She did not know herself, that must be why we couldn't sense it, her parents were skilled exorcists and hid it with a strong spell. It wore out over time and the angrier she got the weaker the seal became, what an splendid outcome!" I took no notice of their conversation, it was all muffled anyway. An incredible heat burned my body and i felt so powerful, the strongest i had ever been. He charged at me slashing open my arm, the white sleeve stained with my crimson blood. A scream of pain leaving my lips yet i did not give up, forcing my sword against his holding them between us making the shape of an x. "What the hell are you?" His breath slammed against my face, his blue eyes and cocky smile enraging me more. Kicking his legs from beneath him causing him to lose his footing, my sword making contact with his chest slicing across, blood pouring out on his white coat. "Bitch" Swinging his arm around with all his strength, his fist collided with my stomach sending me flying backwards, my back smashing against someones chest as they rushed behind me grabbing my forearms from behind, stopping my body from the brutal impact of the wall. "I think that is enough for today~" Flinging my head back to smash against my captures nose, blood dripping down his chin as he let go. Rushing towards the panting blonde man who held his chest, sweat dripping down his still smiling face. Readying my sword to land another blow on his kneeling form, his body shooting up preparing for a strong strike.

"I said that's enough!" The angel froze at the deep and loud voice, my figure fighting against Amaimon's grip as he held me a bit too tightly upon his brothers command. Mephisto bringing the polka dotted handkerchief to his face wiping away the blood that still dripped from his nose and lip, his eyes dark with outrage as he approached me. "Calm down" He demanded, my attacks now directed towards him as i flailed about in the Earth demon kings arms. The purple haired man let out an irritated sigh, lifting his hand and harshly bringing in down on the back of my head, knocking me out cold and falling limp in Amaimon's arms.

No ones pov
"Now that that's out of the way, you will tell absolutely no one of this encounter or of her, understand" He let his true nature show, the dark and twisted side of him sneaking through the cracks. Voice low, eyes dark, murderous grin, shadows casting upon his face and an intense aura emitting from him. Every part of the angel screamed that the man before him was dangerous, even the other demon king in the room knew not to make a sound or show defiance when he was in a state such as this. His appearance was alone utterly terrifying and enough to send shivers down the spines of whoever saw him, one eye wider then the other from the crooked grin. "I am the paladin. I will not answer to you and so, must tell the higher ups about your foolish actions" The Angel stood his ground, a hesitant smile on his face as he readied his sword "You have some balls standing up against me, i guess I'll just have to force you into silence. Apologies my friend" Mephisto slowly removed his gloves, throwing them on the desk beside him. With a snap of his fingers Arthur was engulfed by darkness, feeling excruciating pain in his ankles and legs. Upon looking down he was surrounded by a hoard of all types of hideous demons, clawing at his skin, snarling away. He could feel every claw enter him and rip the precious flesh from his body, his sword was gone and was unable to move and defend himself against their vicious attacks. Teeth baring and ripping at him, the corpses of his comrades laying in the distance. Faces torn apart and bloody, his shaking increasing violently. The paladin was feeling fear, his teeth gritting together from the unbearable pain pulsing in his legs, his heart beat pounding against his chest. It was becoming to real, their attacks getting more violent. Biting, scratching, ripping, tearing, his legs looking mangled, skin hanging off, his bones visible through the pulsating lumps of muscle hanging out by a thread. Out of nowhere, he was there staring in satisfaction before him, Mephistopheles. His crazed grin scaring the Paladin more, this was a Demon vs Angel battle and the Demon proved to overpower the angel. With a snap of his fingers, one by one the demons ignited in blue flames, melting to the ground with ear piercing screams. It was only till every small demon was extinguished that Arthur fell to the ground, landing on his arse brought back to reality. His legs were perfectly normal, no wound to be seen, a shaky sigh of relief passing his lips. 'A hallucination?' "Now then. I believe that did the job, am i mistaken?" Mephisto's tall body towering over the quivering angel, his eyes burning through the blonde, head vigorously shaking side to side. "You should know your place, worm. Dare speaking up to me, i will end your entire existence. Now leave" He remained shivering on the floor "Did i stutter?" Stumbling to his feet with sword in hand, slamming the door shut behind him.

The silence broke by a dramatic sigh, his brother holding the passed out girl in his arms bridal style, passing her injured body to Mephisto, holding her in the same way he did. "Brother, how can you be so sure he will keep quiet?" "He knows better then to grass, he may be the Paladin, but he is a coward and knows he cannot win against me. I will do everything in my power to protect her, i promised" His now green eyes scanning her peaceful features, instantly calming down seeing her in his arms. "Amaimon, i want you to stay by her side when i cannot. I trust you to protect her, you are the only one i trust. But if any harm is to come of her, I'll see to it that you spend the rest of eternity in Gehenna with father" The green haired demon gulped, feeling a huge pressure weigh down on his chest. But felt something else within him hearing his brother admit to being the only one he trusted, trusting him enough to be the one to protect his bride "We're going home, brother" Amaimon trailed behind him, wiping any trace of emotion from his face.

Timeskip
Readers pov
"What the hell happened" My head was pounding and body ached, not remembering the events of earlier today. I must have been out a while because it was now 10pm according the the clock beside me, its annoying beeps driving me insane. Roughly slamming my hand down onto the snooze button and sighing one the peace returned "Someones grumpy~" "Leave me alone" Groaning in irritation hearing the familiar voice blow across my skin, his soft lips lightly grazing my neck as he hugged me close from behind. "But that would only give you what you want, so i think I'll stay" I could practically feel his smile, "Mephisto" "Yes my dear" "Would you mind removing your hand from my boob. Before i slice it off" His chest vibrated against my back, "But cutting it off would be a waste, not that you could do it. But you need my hands, how else would you love me touching you" His hand pulled away, running across my stomach and down my thigh, resting there. "I'm gonna hurt you" "Oh~ I'm getting excited thinking about it" "Ahem" My body stiffened up hearing someone clear their throat, most likely hearing our weird way of flirting. I shot up throwing Mephisto's arm off me, Amaimon sitting on the couch at the end of the bed playing a video game. "Amaimon, h-hey. How are you?" He nodded in response while a snicker came from behind me, Mephisto lifting his body up to sit beside me. "You are terrible at covering things up" "Anyway, what happened earlier. I remember the Vatican and the Angel" Amaimon refused to turn and look at me, Mephisto hesitated for a second. "To put it simply, You're quarter demon and fought against the angel who killed your parents" No humor what so ever, he wasn't lying. "H-how am i demon, that's outrageous" "Your parents were skilled exorcists and sealed it away, one of them must have had demon blood within them. The other explanation is that at one point of your life, you fed on the littlest ounce of demon blood. Not enough to fully turn you, but since you never knew of their existence i go back to the first version" He carried on allowing me time to take it all in and process it. "The Iverson's were naturally strong, physically and emotionally. I had never met such a determined couple in my lifetime, they were incredibly brave but your mother was unexplainably strong for a human. When i tried looking into it she always found a way around my suspicions, as much as it aggravated me. She was one of the best exorcists, to think she had a child" He shuddered at the thought, remembering how scary she was at times. "I never knew" My head hung low with a soft smile thinking back on my parents, "You are taking this surprisingly well dear" "I have to don't i, what else is there to do. Crying or shouting about it wont change the fact's" "You are quite the wise one aren't you, and that's coming from someone who has been alive for centuries" Changing the topic to distract myself from the negative thoughts "Who dressed my wounds?" I noticed the bandages on my right arm, left thigh and could feel the tightness around my stomach guessing i was injured there as well. "Yours truly" "Pervert" Slipping off the bed letting the hem of the large shirt drop to my knees, i approached Amaimon and sat beside him joining the game of mortal combat. Mephisto also joined and placed himself between us, his arm snaking around my waist carefully pulling me close. "Did someone knock me out?" I felt him stiffen up, "No, you fell and bumped your head" "Liar"