Zweiundzwanzig. The violent truth's out

"I dare you to sit on Mephisto's lap"

The room became unbearably silent, painful almost. That is until Rin screamed out "Why would you make her do such a thing!?" They began arguing between each other, my head aching from the pain. This is why i don't converse with others. "She is not doing that!" Rin tried defending me, still holding Shiemi's hand even though five minutes had passed, i smiled at the thought. Letting out a sigh and standing to my feet, everyone watching as i made my way towards him and placed myself in his lap. Casually leaning against his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close. "Whoa, why do you two look so natural" Shima pushed passed Izumo and stared at us, everyone was. "My, aren't you nosy" I reached out and span the bottle landing on Rin. "Truth" "What's the biggest secret you are keeping from me" My full attention on him noticing he looked slightly upset, his eyes locking with mine. "(Y/n) i need to tell you something. I'm sorry i hid it from you" "What is it?" My grip tightened on Mephisto's arm slightly nervous, his hand resting on mine. "Everyone here knows i'm a demon as well as Mephisto" I was not expecting that, the man holding me deciding to join in. "The son's of Satan don't forget! But she already knew that, right darling" His blue eyes showing shock, "You knew?" "Like i said Rin, i can sense fellow demons hah. Might as well confess right, i'm quarter demon" Everyone leaned back, not sure if i was joking. "(Y/n) are you sure that was the right decision?" "Yes, i trust them and if we are to work together in the future, there must be no secrets. Anyone gonna spill? If not i'll point out the obvious, Rin likes Shiemi, Shiemi likes Rin. Shima is a massive pervert but that is no secret, just felt like saying it. Izumo secretly likes Bon and that's all i got from your body language" I caused an argument between everyone, desperately trying to lie and hide their feelings for each other. "You got all that from our body language, impressive" Was that a compliment i heard.

Everyone quieted down upon hearing his voice, my heart skipping a few beats. "You dear, are keeping the biggest secret of them all" My hands sweating and chest tightening "Y-you said-" "Say it. Tell them. Tell them how you belong to me, the things we've done. The things we'll do" His voice lowering dangerously as he leaned down and growled in my ear, my body shaking in fear. Did he want me to tell them, or was he threatening me, i really couldn't tell. "I-I'm m-married to a d-demon king" All eyes enlarged "Good, now say who" hesitantly stuttering out his name, "M-Mephisto Pheles, i am (Y/n) Pheles" "You gotta be joking, right! Pathetic!" Shima began smacking his knee and laughing in hysteria, tears dripping from his eyes thinking i was joking, Squeezing my eyes shut knowing what was coming next, my butt hitting the floor as the man i was sitting on was no longer there, instead stood with his hand tightly wrapped around Shima's neck, his feet no longer on the ground as he struggled to breath. "Did you just insult my wife?" His grip tightening and eyes dulling, the teen clawing at his hand. Please let it end, stop this. Please. "I swear i heard you call her pathetic, did you not" He's going to break his neck, everyone was too scared to move. Fear coursing through their bodies. "Mephisto!" Slipping in front of him and elbowing him in the stomach, kicking his feet from underneath him throwing Shima out of his grip as we landed on the floor, the poor boy coughing and gasping for air as Bon aided him. "What is wrong with you!? Are you insane!" I threw a punch at Mephisto but not to my surprise he caught it, lifting his body from the ground and pulling me up with him. "Perfectly sane dear, just lost my composure a little" "A little!?" "My apologies, I am sorry for my outburst Shima. But now you are aware that we are serious, you would be wise not to insult my dear (Y/n)" He nodded an exceedingly great amount, holding his hand to his throat and backing away. The purple haired demon taking his leave, while i once again apologized for his actions. "Shima i am so sorry, please don't resent him. He is just very protective, you would understand if you had demon blood within you. Bon, take care of him. Once again, i'm so sorry for this guys, i have to go, he's in a bad mood" Running after the sulking grown man and latching my arm to his, walking beside him. "You overreacted" "I did what was necessary, he was the one being over dramatic" "Oh stop sulking, if it'll make you any happier then i'll say it. Thank you, it made me feel the tiniest bit contented seeing you so protective" My back making impact with the wall beside me, gasping at the sudden action only to be cut off by his soft lips crashing against mine.

Withdrawing with a playful smirk, "Pleased i could help, anyway i need to discuss an important assignment with you" Bringing us to his office after clicking his magical fingers, he was now sitting in his desk chair. Legs crossed and arms resting on the arms of the chair, staring across the table at me with only severity. "I need you to do something important yet extremely dangerous, but you will not being going alone" "What do you need me to do?" "I need you to sneak into a masquerade ball with someone who will impersonate me, i am far too busy to attend" Seriously, is that all he wanted! "Why do i need to go then!?" "If i, or the person impersonating me shall i say, does not attend. It will potentially turn into a war, this person is known for his little temper tantrums when 'friends' fail to arrive to his stupid parties" His fingers intertwined as he leaned forward and rested his chin on his hands, smirking in victory knowing i could not turn down a direct order from him. Bastard. "Who will i be going with then" "Simple, right Amaimon. We just need to give him a little fix and all will be superb!" The Earth king dropped down beside me making me jump, this was all news to him. "Brother, why must i go? And when?" "In an hour, my apologies for such short notice. And it has to be you Amaimon, you're the only other one i trust by her side and in addition, they'll never know the difference between us!" Clapping his hands together and standing to his feet, approaching me and clicking his fingers. A light blue dress framing my chest and torso perfectly, thrilling and enlarging at the bottom as well as light blue high heels. Too scared to move in them, he moved my hair around so it was framing my face, resting messily on my shoulders. "Perfect, that should do! Stunning~" Turning to his little brother with a sinister grin, somehow using an invisible force to pin the demon in a chair, struggling against its grip. "What the hell are you going to do to him!?" "My sincere apologies Amaimon, my little brother" Mephisto pulled out a pair of scissors and began clipping his brothers black nails off, the younger screaming in protest. "Amaimon!" I attempted to run to his side and protect him but these cursed heels tripped me over, dragging myself over to the chair and reassuringly stroking his hair and hugging him. All the while his evil brother unsympathetically worked on his appearance, slicking his hair back so the point was pushed down a little. Now wearing a black suit and white undershirt, a black tie, black leather shoes, cross earring, and a blue and gold jester mask that covered the top half of his face. Mephisto turning to me "This one is for you dear!" Oh hell no, we looked like a pair of matching jesters. A female Venetian jolly mask was placed on my face, it was only a top half one with a large blue feather on the left side.

"We look like a couple" "That was my intention" Amaimon had been set free and jumped forward, looking down at his hands with fear. The first time he is showing emotions is when his nails get chopped off, poor soul. "I feel your pain, i have to wear these" Patting his back and flashing him the large heels on the bottom of my shoes, using his shoulder as support. "Amaimon, i trust that you will act responsibly and help (Y/n) when she falls. I expect you to do what is necessary to look convincing that you are me and my wife" "So she's mine?" The traumatized demon's mood changed, his older brother sending him a deadly glare. "No she is not yours! But do what must be done, strictly no sexual intercourse" "Jesus fucking Christ Mephisto!" He looked slightly upset that he could not be the one to take me, but he had a job to do. "Right, i'll send you off in a few moments" Wiping off any dust that made its way onto Amaimon's black suit, whispering something inaudible in his ear so i could not hear, teal eyes widening and darting in my direction. "Off we pop!" Opening the door to his office and kicking us through, landing on the soft seats of his pink limousine. "You seriously have a door that leads to your car, that's just pure laziness" "I like to think of it as an easy escape" "You would do wouldn't you" Chuckling and placing a kiss on my forehead, "You know which residents Belial" The old man at the steering wheel nodding "As you wish master" "See you two later, be careful not to oppose anyone there. Take care!" He slammed the door shut and we were on our way, an awkward silence building as i sat beside the new Amaimon. His gaze looking out the window, this will be fun.