Sieben. Hurt

*Ring ring* *Ring ring*
The comfortable silence between me and the neutral boy seemed to be ripped apart, the loud and obnoxious ringing of a phone making us jump from the sudden disturbance. Amaimon pulled out a phone holding it in a questioning way and opened it up and put it on loud speaker, bringing it closer to me and holding it between us. "Hello?" I placed a hand over my mouth to try and conceal my laugh, failing miserably. Mephisto sounded so different over the phone, Amaimon responded after looking at me confused, staring at me blankly. "Brother" "Ah Amaimon, where did you disappear off to so suddenly dear brother?" He looked back up at me as in asking for help, shrugging my shoulders unable to support him "I'm on a tree with Behemoth" Huh. This time he shrugged his shoulders. "Ah I see, well can you explain to me why I woke up in the middle of my office whilst being suffocated by (Y/n)'s cloak due to it being wrapped around my face as I lay on the floor" I burst out laughing, slapping my hand repeatedly onto my thigh to show how funny i thought it was. Amaimon stared at me with confusion and sighed at my stupidity, thanks to my outburst, Mephisto now knew that i was listening in and was alongside his brother. "Ah (Y/n) my dear, I see that you are also there. Now, please come to my office as soon as you can or I will send both of you to Gehenna" I noticed how tense the demon beside me became, a perceptible shiver running down his spine causing him to shake for a second. "On our way" My eyes burned into his head in disbelief, "Good, see you soon (Y/n)~" Before i could even insult him, the familiar sound of a disconnected tone filled the air, I guess my dramatic eye roll wasn't very secretive "You shouldn't take Gehenna so lightly (Y/n), you'd be eaten up as soon as you take one step there. Without our protection, you would be nothing but food to those demons" Standing up and throwing me over his right shoulder "Hey let me down!" I began banging my fists onto his back, pulling at the ripped black coat he wore. "I'm really disappointed, I thought you would have put up more of a fight. What a bore" My attempts to free myself all seemed pointless, holding on tightly as he jumped out of the tree and plummeted to the ground, landing perfectly on his feet.

"Let go dammit" I watched his face intently, seeing that he completely ignored my pleas, spitting out the two sticks of his previous sweets onto the floor. His free hand dug into his pocket and retracted to his lips to rip off the wrapper with his teeth, placing the new lolly into his mouth. I jumped in shock feeling his hand unintentionally slip under my kimono dress and clamp onto the back of my thigh right under my butt, the warmth of his fingertips radiating onto me feeling as if it was burning into my skin. "Let me down!" I only just realized that my hand was reaching out as in waiting for someone to grab it, this all seemed too familiar. My arm slowly lowered as my struggling came to an end, the memories replaying in my mind again and again. Amaimon noticed my quietness and shrugged it off, following the path before him ignoring my sudden dismality.

Timeskip
We now made it back into the fancy office, Green eyes quickly darting over to us. "Splendid, you two get along just fine. One less thing i have to worry about, an explanation is needed about earlier on's questionable incident-" His pale lips stopped moving, his eyes scanning my body and clothes as i was gently placed on my feet. "Darling, you look stunning" I diverted my attention to the ground hearing his voice ring out and slam into my brain, muttering a little thanks and watching as Amaimon approached Mephisto and sat on his desk beside him, clearly irritating the purple haired demon king. He coughed to clear the tension, "(Y/n) my sweet, Your schedule for lessons have been prepared. But be up and ready by 7am, A tour of this exquisite academy comes first!" A piece of paper was handed to me accompanied by a golden key "Do not lose that key, It takes you right to your cram school lessons as well as to your new living quarters. For now you should get some rest, I will take you to your dorm" I watched his cape flutter behind him as he stood and walked towards the door, spinning his finger beside him motioning for me to follow. His younger brother remained unmoved and stared off into the distance, I strolled past Mephisto and placed the key within the hole and turned it, soon pulling it out as he opened the door for me. "Ladies first" Without looking at him i took a step forward and continued on, once i was in he followed close behind, gently shutting the door behind us.

The room was perfect for me, plain black walls and a white bed, Three electric guitars hanging on one wall, and a shelf filled with manga and assassins creed figurines hanging over the bed. An oak desk and one large wardrobe was pushed against the wall to the left of us. The thing that caught my attention most was the huge TV sitting on another desk, the shelves under it filled with all types of consoles and games. "Like it?" He was now at my side and facing me, his eyes staring at me intently, enjoying the look of astonishment and excitement on my face. "I love it! But I've never played any consoles before" I turned towards him seeing his jaw drop dumbfounded, i couldn't help but laugh seeing his purple goatee move with his chin as his mouth hung open, revealing his canine teeth. As he regained the strength in his jaw he closed his mouth, a blank expression remained on his face while locking his eyes onto mine.

Shivers ran down my spine as i shuddered slightly, goosebumps running across my skin as i stared attentively at him, really taking in his attractiveness. What is this feeling in my gut? I felt as if I was going to be sick, my entire body burning, wanting nothing more that to run. I couldn't seem to tare my gaze from his captivating eyes that looked down at me, seeming to be illuminating letting off a green glow as the lights suddenly switched off. Yet i refused to move and look away, one step forward, two, now three. He was a few mere inches away from me as he slightly leaned down, his lips moving towards my ear. "Let me warn you, I will find out that secret you are keeping, and i will not hesitate to kill you if you decide to run. Now, get some rest. You'll need it" He whispered huskily into my ear slowly pulling away, even in the dark i could still see the mocking smirk plastered on his face. Before he had the chance to fully pull away. i quickly reached my hand out locking my fingers within the smooth strands, grabbing a fist full of his purple hair from behind, slamming his forehead against mine. Confusion and shock evident on his face as i burned daggers into his skull, "Firstly you mock me and then fight me, giving me no other choice but to work under you. And then demand answers about a past that has nothing to do with you, and you have the guts to continue mocking me. You dare threaten me, i may not be strong enough to kill you but i swear ill make your life a living hell." I was consumed by anger and a incoherent felling, he wasn't finished taunting me just yet. "Oh My, I'm beginning to like you. Carry on like this and i might fall for you~" I bit my bottom lip feeling his cold bare hand trace my side and down my thigh and back up again, settling on my hip. "Watch it, clown. I will be the one to expose you for your wicked plans and intentions" Smacking his hand and pushing him away, he only came back with more force and brutality, my back harshly colliding with the roughness of the wall. My arms held either side of me, "I don't think you get it, darling. If you expose me, then i will bring you down with me as well as everyone you love and hold close. I think we should come to an agreement and start again" Leaning in a little closer so that his nose brushed against mine, "I have no one I care for, but if you insist on having me so bad then fine. But i have one question" he nodded as in to tell me to continue. "Why do you continuously keep touching me and getting uncomfortably close? if you wanted to hurt me by now you would have already done so. So why do you feel the need to smother me?" I noticed that he tensed up and retreated backwards after letting me harshly hit the ground, "Am i now? I didn't realize. I will keep some distance if that will make you feel more comfortable, my dear. Get some rest, I'll send Amaimon to pic you up as in you seem more at ease with him." Without looking back he walked out and slammed the door shut behind him, leaving me laying limply on the ground using the wall for support. Did i anger him, and why is that stupid feeling growing stronger and making me feel...Guilty? I'll never know what that guy is thinking, i could sense jealousy and hurt but it disappeared just as quick as it appeared.

I shook it off and readied myself for bed, throwing on a baggy white shirt and sluggishly climbing into bed. I must have been tired because as soon as my head hit the pillow i was out cold, its been a busy day and i needed this rest.