Achtundzwanzig. Ending Or The Beginning?

My breathing deepened with every heavy step i took, my legs shook beneath me signalling they were growing weak as i continued sprinting through the thickening woods. My mind was elsewhere thinking about what would happen if we were to get caught, a harsh tug on my arm pulled me out of my stupor as my feet stumbled around desperate to feel the ground beneath their grip once again. My hand losing contact with the one it was tightly gripping onto, my arms flailing around desperately trying to hook onto something to stop my fall. I let out a quiet grunt of pain as my bare knees roughly collided with the tree root grazing them slightly, the red liquid seeping out and slowly travelling down my (S/t) legs and the root below me. "(Y/n)" Upon hearing my name softly spoken i tore my gaze from my fresh wounds and onto the familiar man kneeling before me, his large hand holding tightly onto mine again. "We must hurry, we don't have much time, love" It was strange seeing the usual cheery and enthusiastic man now looking at me with such seriousness and worry, his grass green eyes staring deep down into my (E/c) ones. Searching for the slightest hint of fear, once he found not even the tinniest ounce of hatred or regret he stood up gently pulling me up with him. His fingers intertwining with mine as his sharp black nails gently dug into my flesh but not deep enough to draw blood, I looked up from our hands and up to see his back turned to me, a comforting silence settling in. His purple hair whipping around his chiseled face from the harsh winds surrounding us, a few wild strands sticking to his forehead from the sweat due to all the endless running. He slowly drug me behind him as he took several more large steps before suddenly stopping causing me to face-plant into his back, "Ouch" I muttered quickly pulling away and placing a hand over my now sore and red nose. Upon noticing his abrupt silence and stiffness i felt a rush of panic and concern fill me, letting go of his hand and reaching mine out to place it on his broad shoulder.

"Mepphy? Mephisto what troubles you-Ahh!" Pain shot throughout my whole body cutting my sentence short and causing me to grip onto his white cloak while sinking to the ground, I curled up tightly into my knees in an attempt to numb the excruciating pain that only seemed to intensify. His head snapped into the direction of my cowering figure hunched over on the floor, snapping right into action he swept me up in his arms without a sign of hesitation or weakness. Unable to process what was happening i lay limply in his arms while clenching my teeth holding in my screams of pain, "Almost there, Deary" He didn't look down at me but his gaze remained staring forward, determination burning within his eyes. "Hurry it up will ya" I chuckled feeling him quicken the speed of his running, soon we made it into an abandoned cottage like building and took refuge. After he kicked the door open with so much force causing it to violently slam against the wall marking it with a large crater, as he walked in, the cracked door fell off its hinges behind us and dropped to the floor. "Typical"

He placed me into an old dusty padded chair and knelt down in front of me, taking one last look into my eyes as in to ask for permission, i faintly nodded my head allowing him to carry out his intentions. Hesitantly, he began pulling down my shorts and underwear, throwing them to the side. Soon after grabbing my thighs and placing my legs over his shoulders as he still remained kneeling in front of me, "Deep breaths Dear, I'm here every step of the way." Embarrassment filled me, even though he had already seen all that had to be seen, this was still awkward. Taking a deep breath in, i began the torture and pushed and screamed out, the top half of my body automatically throwing itself forward letting my hands grip onto Mephisto's white shirt balling into tight fists. "We must keep going, we cant turn back now" He smiled up at me tightening his grip on my legs holding them still, i could see the pain in his eyes, how much he despised seeing me screaming in agony. "I KNOW! I know" I screamed again this time shoving my face into his chest, i really don't know how i was so flexible. This carried on for a while, even when i felt like giving up, i had no choice but to continue on "Ready" Mephisto asked, nodding into his chest and taking quick deep breaths. "Push!" This time it seemed agonizingly slow, a crippling rush of soreness pulling at all the muscles in my body. Warm tears cascaded down my cheeks due to my eyes being squeezed shut, my mouth wide open as my throat ached as i screamed, begging for this anguish to be over. My head still resting against his beating chest "PUSH! DON'T STOP NOW" He encouraged a little to loud. Gathering the last of my strength and pushing once again, i screamed at the top of my lungs as my eyes shot open, i flung my head back causing my back to slam against the soft chair while clawing at the arms. My sobs were cut short by the soft crying of a baby, My baby. I felt Mephisto shift around before gently lowering my legs and standing beside me, an overjoyed smile finding its way upon his handsome features. "You did it, I'm so proud of you" He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead then placing my newborn into my arms, "A beautiful baby boy" He said while smirking down at me "I wonder where he will get his handsome looks from" i raised an eyebrow looking at him as he boasted and flicked some imagery hair over his shoulder, "His father i presume" I responded breathlessly, running low on air. I took in my babies appearance and noticed his sparkling green eyes that stared up at me in wonder, his pointy ears twitched at the sound of Mephisto's laughs. He had blunt black nails due to them not being grown out yet and a little black tail that wrapped around my wrist, a few messy strands of purple hair sticking to his face. "A beautiful baby indeed" Handing my son back over to his father, i rested my head and my eyelids became unbearably heavy as they slowly closed. At this point our son was screaming and flailing around in Mephisto's arms, becoming quite a hassle for him to keep still "(Y/n) were you listening?" His voice was ringing in my ears, like a quiet lullaby singing me to an endless sleep. "(Y/n)?" No reply "(Y/N)!"

Slipping into a state of shock from loosing too much blood, the thin black tail laying limply by my side. What has become of me, i never expected my life to turn out anything like this. Slim fingers rested on my cheek while gently grazing the skin with a pointed nail, the warm liquid of his tears dripping onto my cheek as his forehead rested against mine.

No ones pov
"Forgive me for this" Pulling away digging something sharp into her wrist, his claw penetrating the vein and blood forming around his thumb. "You must remember" A scar that will never heal marking her wrist, retracting his arm and cradling the baby boy in his arms holding tightly. "I order thee. Turn back time" The events of everything that happened playing before his eyes, the baby boy's green orbs staring up at wonder seeing his mothers face in past occurrences, his wails quieting down. Their surroundings had changed, now that time had turned back he was sitting in his office chair. Feeling the familiar presence behind him, a smile making its way on his face. "Brother, how did that baby get there?" The green haired demon revealing himself and groggily placing himself on the desk in front of his brother, staring at the child with curiosity. Waving a lollipop around in it's face, the doors bursting open to reveal a very angry looking half breed charging at the nonchalant demon on the desk, only to be kicked back. "Amaimon, Rin. I'm glad to see you're as lively as ever" "Why do you have a baby!?" Avoiding the subject seeing the all too familiar red cloaked person enter through the open doors behind Rin, her face completely swallowed by shadows but her (E/c) eyes glowing and locking with his. "Do you two mind leaving me and Miss (L/n) alone please" Looking back at her with curiosity but did as was told and left, shutting the doors behind them. "Just how far did you turn time back, Mephisto?" Smiling widely upon hearing her voice, standing to his feet. "I altered time to just the right moment, the Vatican cannot harm us now. One, the child has already been born. And two, as far as they know, i don't have a child. And if they did, i'll just say it was born in Gehenna and have Belial look after him in secret." He was now standing mere inches from her, pulling down her hood to expose her human features. "Are we still married?" "Fortunately yes, i stopped time before and after the wedding, using protection when I had any sexual intercourse with you and then skipping forward to the time of the accident when you cracked your head open. Luckily when i am holding something or someone, they come with. So he is the only proof of those tragic events happening, so technically, he does not exist anymore. A miracle child" Her pale features scrunching up in bewilderment taking the child out of his arms, "That didn't make any sense" "It wont, my love. I'm just glad everyone is alive and well-" Cut short of his sentence as she yanked on his shirt pulling him down to her level, crashing her lips to his. "Will I get the tale back?" "If you wish for me to train you later on and tame your demon blood, then yes, you can regain that look" He smiled cockily "We better get home, before your body gives in again" "We need to name the little one first, but deary. I'd love to spend more time with you~" Chuckling feeling her hand meet his chest harshly, pulling her close and stroking the purple hair of his son, smiling proudly. "You owe me an explanation later, about the whole time thing. In better detail" "Such a nuisance but as you wish, my queen. My prince" Swirling the little tail around his shaky fingers, "Mepphy, I love you" "My dear, I will forever love you more then you'll know" Intertwining his fingers with hers and connecting their lips once again, entranced in the passionate and warm action.

-----------------End-------------