Fünfundzwanzig. Unexplainable Sickness

I never left his side for the entire week, we spent our time reading, watching anime, playing games and conversing. Enjoying the time we had together before we would be back to our normal schedule, rarely seeing each other. We were currently wrapped up in the bed sheets, sitting in his lap pressing down harshly on the buttons of the pink controller as we played a competitive game of Mario cart, and luckily i was winning. "(Y/n)" Hooking his fingers around my chin and tilting my head to the side so his lips could catch mine in a deep yet passionate kiss, removing his mouth to look back at the large screen at the end of the bed, while i was too stunned to move. "I win!" Laughing at my loss and sticking his tongue out at me, "You cheated! You distracted me!" "Not my problem deary" Reaching my hands out and placing them on his arm, his eyes staring down at me confusion but widened and screamed in pain as i Chinese burnt his pale wrist. "I'm sorry!" I let go hearing him basically admit to it, smiling in victory. "How could you do that! Do you not love me anymore!" His nose running and fake tears brimming his eyes while rubbing the injured part of his arm. "I love you enough to put up with your constant whining" "I do not whine thank you" "You do" Turning around and sitting on my knees, pinching his cheeks and pulling at the skin. His hands slapping mine away and grabbing my hips with one hand, the other tangling in my hair and pushing my head to meet his. Lips devouring mine, i could feel something sneak out from his yukata and graze against my leg making me shiver. It's softness wrapping around my thigh, quickly pulling away to look down gasping in awe seeing his purple tail resting against me. Looking back at the man it belonged to with an ajar mouth, his toothy grin making me smile back.

"It's so cute!" Latching onto the tail with a tight grip and yanking it from my leg, he let out a high pitched screech at my actions. Dropping myself back into his lap and gently playing with the fluffy end, his pain coming to an end and chuckling seeing my childish behavior. His smile soon dropping "As much as i hate to say it dear, but i must get back to work today. I cant afford to keep being tardy, as much as i loved spending this week with you" A great sadness filling me, but nodding in understandment. The warmth of his body leaving me as he climbed off the bed, clicking his fingers, his usual attire now dressing him neatly. "Have the rest of the day off, i should be back shortly. And if there is an emergency, you know where Amaimon's room is. Take care gorgeous" With that he left, my throat burning and stomach turning, a sickening feeling building up. Lunging towards the bathroom connected to our room, hovering over the toilet as my previous day's contents came back up and spilt into the bowl. Gagging at the vile taste that lingered on my tongue, the foul smell causing more to leave my stomach and come out of my mouth, splashing as it made contact with the water below. Wiping away the vomit that had smudged around my mouth and flushing the toilet, standing and heading back to bed. Great, now i have a bug. "Mistress, i have brought your food" Announced the butler as he entered the room, approaching with a tray of food. "Belial, call me (Y/n). No need for formalities" Nodding and handing the tray of food over to me, feeling immediately disgusted at the sight of the food. "I think iv'e come up with something" He looked concerned for a split second but wiped it away, "I will bring some medicine if that please's you" thanking him and bringing the bowl of soup to my lips, quickly shoving it on the side and running for the toilet. Throwing up the food once again, Belial bending down beside me and rubbing a hand on my back, holding my hair out the way. "I will inform the master right away" "No, please don't. He wouldn't be able to do much about it, plus he has work and more important things to worry about" My eyes locking with his, wiping my mouth with a tissue. "I can assure you, there is no such thing more important to him than you" His words calming me somewhat, i needed to hear that from someone else. Weakly standing to my feet, hit by a sudden rush of nausea and loosing my balance. Thankfully he caught me, guiding me back to the bed and bringing a cup of water to my side. "Thank you Belial" "You are most welcome" Bowing one last time before leaving the room, curling up into a ball to stop the excruciating stabbing pain in my abdomen.