Zehn. Roomies

My heavy eye lids slowly opened instantly being blinded by the morning light, squinting them in pain and trying to make out my surroundings, my (e/c) orbs soon adjusting to the brightness. My shallow breaths stopped, feeling my heart skip numerous beats at the sight before me, the incidents of last night flashing vigorously through my corrupted mind. I lay on my side with my body entangled with a certain demon kings, his arm wrapped securely around my waist holding me to his chest. His light breathing softly hitting my face leaving a tingling feeling lingering on my lips, a few messy pieces of purple hair sprawled out across the white pillow as well as my (H/c) hair tangled with his. Focusing on his face and taking in all his flawless features, I noticed that he looked peaceful, no severity or mischief seen, just completely at peace. Failing to notice his green eyes burning into mine, a small cocky smile making itself known. "Good morning princess, you finished checking me out yet?" I felt myself jump in surprise, his chest vibrating from the deep chuckles passing his plump lips. "Whatever. Just let go so i can get ready for classes" Fighting against his strong grip, i was immediately yanked back down beside him. "No need. I have already informed your teachers that you are dismissed from lessons today. Not telling them the reason for it, of course!" "What, Why!?" A grin stretched from ear to ear as his eyes burned with delight "So we can go to the amusement park, Duh" His cocky attitude ticking me off ever so slightly, at least i wouldn't get nagged at for skipping. "Wait! What happened to my weapons!?" "You will not be needing them when with me, i am your protection" I couldn't help the scoff that left my mouth "I do not need protection from you" His lush eyes scanned my face as in saying 'Really?' Doubt clearly written all over both of our faces, he won this one dammit. "You better get ready then, oh and by that look on your face you do not know where you are, correct? This is my mansion, and this my dear, is my bedroom" His sitting form leaned closer to my face, his husky breath scraping against my ear as his lips grew dangerously close to it. "You were quite content on staying here last night" Slamming my hands onto his chest roughly pushing the perverted demon away, my heart pounded ruthlessly against my chest. Shifting around feeling the coldness of the floor press against the bottoms of my feet, a shiver shot throughout my body. When did i take my shoes off? My head shot in the direction of where the headmaster was to see all that remained was the creases in the bed where his body once sat. A pair of clean clothes folded neatly behind me, the sticky note beside it saying 'Wear Me' Signed with a little smiley face in the corner of the pink paper. Sighing in defeat staring with distaste at the pink clothes that lay there taunting me.

"To hell does he think i'm wearing that" Quickly standing to my feet, i began nosing around his room. 'Otaku' was my immediate thought seeing the shelves upon shelves of manga and anime and even games. Walking over to his very fancy chest of drawers, i hesitantly placed my hand on the handle of one drawer and anxiously opened. I felt my heart drop feeling the laughter inside me build up and beat against my lungs as i restrained it, I pulled out the piece of clothing and held it with both hands stretching it out in front of me. The pink boxers had a mini version of himself imprinted onto the back of them, his small hand doing the piece sign while winking and smiling weirdly. I Abruptly shoved it back where it belonged and saw the other very normal looking underwear, mostly black and a few pink polka dotted ones. My face burned and i knew it was definitely flushed crimson, casually closing the drawer i began my search through the others. Moving over to his rather large wardrobe and yanking the doors open, my eyes gleamed with admiration seeing the many decorative Yukata's hanging neatly. After a while of searching through them all i pulled out a light blue one with dark blue isotoxal stars clustered together from the chest down, the isotoxal stars light blue and the Yukata Dark blue. It was the one that grabbed my attention the most, with that i dropped the clothes i was wearing to the ground after fighting to get them off, only leaving on the black undershirt. Throwing on the oversized Yukata, but my curiosity got the better of me upon seeing the hidden drawer under a pile of neatly stacked clothes. I nervously pulled on the small black handle hearing it click and ever so slowly slide open, any thoughts i once had was now erased as i stood terrified. Clenching my jaw to stop it dropping to the floor, this guy had crude intentions no doubt about it. I didn't even know what half of this stuff was, all i could make out was...Many porno magazines and a few sex toys for the female sex. I would have never thought he was that type of guy, wow i'm amazed. "(Y/n)! Food!" Slamming the drawer in shock and closing the wardrobe doors, i picked up my clothes and threw them onto the bed running out the room and following where the voice came from. "This place is astounding" There was way too much for me to try and take in all at once "I'm glad it is to your liking, you are very welcome to stay here if it would please you. I see you found my yukata collection, and must i say you look absolutely stunning in my clothes" Brushing off his comment I profoundly observed him seeing no trace of hesitance, an excited and hopeful smile making its way upon his face. "Um, that would be a bit weird considering your the cough 'demon' cough headteacher, not to mention that there is another one of Satan's son's living in this huge mansion" He looked amused and approached, dragging me to the sofa and pushing me down placing the bowl of purple slush onto my lap. "I can assure you dear, we would do no harm to you. As much as we are of the male gender we are also of the higher class of demons. You needn't worry, we have no such intentions of taking advantage of your stay here for our own pleasures. We are noble demons, we would never do such distasteful things, especially to a beautiful young lady such as yourself" Right, i guess that's settled. My attention was pulled to the weird looking liquid in the bowl, disgust and fear surging through my veins. He isn't going to make me eat that, right? Looking back up i noticed that Mephisto had taken a seat right beside me, in the distance casually walking past was Amaimon, i could tell he was wondering why i was here but his eyes dropped onto the bowl on my lap, his face scrunched up seeing the bubbling purple goo. He looked back up immediately met with my pleading eyes begging for him to help, he simply shook his head and began walking away. "Oh its Amaimon, Would you care to join us for dinner. Mephisto spent his precious time cooking this so its only natural that you, his brother, eat it as well" He stopped in his tracks tensing up, i smiled in victory knowing i dropped him into it. If i go down i'm taking you with me haha~ My victory was short lived, i take everything i just said back. He slightly turned his head towards me but not enough for Mephisto to see, his face scrunched up in anger as he sent the scariest death glare i had ever seen. My blood ran cold feeling something within my stomach drop, "Ah Amaimon, come join us. (Y/n) here is visiting us, quite unexpected i know" Mephisto winked at me and in a flip of a switch the Earth king wiped the scary look off his face and replaced it with his normal bored expression, but his eyes kept flicking between me and the bowl.

"I'm not really that hungry, iv'e eaten a lot of candy already. But i can sit and watch" My mouth dropped open as i watched him sit the other side of me, them both staring intently at me. Lifting the bowl hesitatingly to my mouth and holding my breath, i quickly chugged it down feeling it burn my throat on the way down. Slowly pulling away the now empty bowl and setting in onto the table in front of us, "Its good" I got past all the bad tastes and eventually it had a sweet texture to it, its not as bad as it looks. Turning to look at the siblings either side of me, they were both staring at me in utter shock. "What?" Was there something on my face, was it poisoned or something. Mephisto was the first to speak up "I actually can't believe you ate that" "All of it" Amaimon chimed in, that's an achievement, i managed to shock both of them and at once. "I can get use to it" "Bizarre, no one has ever announced such a thing about my unpleasant cooking, and by the use of words 'get use to it' are you implying that you are taking up my offer on staying here?" "It possibly can't be that bad, might as well give it a try" The mood completely changed, the older brother seemed to be the happiest i had ever seen him while the youngest looked slightly irritated. "Splendid! Lets get you to your room" With a clap of his hands, he shot up and grabbed my wrist yanking me up with him dragging me down the many hallways and up the many sets of staircases. "My room is the one opposite yours, and Amaimon's is at the end of the hall. If you ever need help with something, feel free to ask either of us" I responded with a simple nod and walked into the room before me, its largeness and priciness leaving me awestruck. "Its beautiful, thank you" "You are very welcome dar-"But i have one question" As i wondered the room and came across the sets of drawers i stopped, spinning on the heel of my shoe and faced him. Severity and curiosity written across my face, i noticed the little beads of sweat trickle down his cheek. "Just how did you get my body measurements? hmm" The lump in his throat moved deeply signalling he gulped in fear, "You could call it a lucky guess! Anywho~ We should head out now" Trying to avoid the subject he closed his eyes and smiled holding his arm out for me to lock with his, "You just wont admit your a pervert will you? So much for a noble demon" "What was that" "Nothing~ Take me away, Demon!" His arm slipped into mine locking us together "You should be careful of what you say dear, i might do just that one day" "Right, lets go to the amusement park then! Stop making me wait!" "My, so Impatient"