Playboy

So apparently there were a lot of things I never knew about him.The way my brother described was the opposite.The fact that he's a playboy makes me feel disgusted.I sometimes wonder how many girls he dated and fucked.

       •Jungkook's POV•

         When passing by my so call neighbor,Jennie I winked at her.Normally girls would literally throw themselves on the ground of that but she's different.Maybe she can be my toy,but she looks hard to get.

      •No ones POV•

      The girls were in the cafeteria just laughing and catching up.Until Jennie felt something being poured on her.
       "Hey bitch",A squeaky girl voice said.Jennie turned around and rolled her eyes.
        "So you must be the infamous Joy",She stated looking at her from head to toe. "Is there a problem?"
         "You what the problem is",she said.Jennie looked at her with the I don't know what your talking about face.  "I'm talking about my boyfriend winked at you"
         "How is that my fault?",
she questioned.
           "Ugh whatever,next it happens I'm ending you",with that she left.
            "Y'all never told me that she was that annoying",they all just laughed.

         •At home•

       "Jennie honey!",her mom called her out.
          "Nae mom",She said running towards her.
           "Jennie go and change"
       "Wae?"
           "We have very important things to discuss with the Jeon family"
            "You mean our neighbors?",her mom nodded. "Okay then"

Jennie wore this:

     Jungkook wore this

     Jungkook wore this