Drunk in love

"Of course I love her"

Words like that can simply destroy her and Eunha loved seeing her like a mess.Of course Jennie couldn't fight back because there is no evidence of what happened but there was Sehun.Jennie didn't want to be seen as a weakling but the tears still chose to flow.

She started to push and hit his chest harshly even though it didn't hurt him. "I had we had something! Why? Why do you choose to believe her?!",people then started to gather around her.

Although it made his heart shatter,what else could he do?He knew Jennie was telling the truth but with Eunha threatening him to kill Jennie,he couldn't do anything.

He grabbed her hands and pulled her into embrace,whispering. "I do believe you but I can't do anything,just know I believe you",he then pushed her off and walked away.

"Jennie! Are you okay?!",Lisa said tightly hugging her.Then Jennie stared to cry more knowing he believes her but can't .

Jennie arrived home wondering where Sehun was,as she didn't see him for the entire day.She then started to text him to see if he is going to the party.

                          ➵𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥➵

Jennie:
hey Sehun u coming to Rosé's party?
Sehun?
Hey answer me!

                      ➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

      Why isn't he answering me?That's weird he normally answers me,is he busy?I mean I didn't see him in school today.

Ding Dong

    "Who could it be?!",she groaned as she walked down the stairs.She then open the door to a brightly smiling Lisa.

        "Hey unnie you ready for tonight-? Why aren't you ready?!",She said looking at her up and down

       "Listen-woAah",she grabbed Jennie's wrist and ran upstairs.

     "We have no time to waste! I'm gonna make Jungkook regret he let you go!",she said sitting Jennie on the bed and running over her wardrobe.

      "Wait he's going to be there?!"

      "Of course! I mean after all he is one of the most popular boys! But anyway let's see what we have"

     "Lisa I don't think I should go-.."

       "No you are going!-Ah ha! I found one",she said pulling out Jennie's black lace Chanel outfit.

    "Uh oh",Jennie said gulping While Lisa looked at her with her evil Maknae grin.

—————————

    They both arrived at the club having all eyes and seeing a few familiar faces.Just then Chaeyoung greeted them.

      "You guys made it! I'm so happy!",she said giggling like a chipmunk.Chaeyoung then guided them further in where their friends were.

     After hours of drinking and taking shots,Jennie was completely out of her mind.She dancing with strangers while saying weird stuff.

    Well mostly everyone was drunk,they kept cheering her on and so fort.She then got on of a table and started to
dance.

     "Whoo! Come on people join the fun!",she shouted gaining Jungkook's attention.

He poked his tongue through his cheeks while pushing through the crowd.As Jennie missed a step falling off the table,Jungkook surprisingly saved her.

"Sehunie! Why weren't answering my text?",she said drunkly while hugging his waist.

"I um-Wait Sehun? And how much did you drink?!",he grabbed her wrist leading her to a guest room.

He then sat her on the bed while Jennie was giggling.

"Why does it feel like your cheating on me Sehun? I thought I could trust you",Jennie said on the verge of tears.

"First off I'm not Sehun,I'm Jungkook",he said folding his arms and standing in front of her.

"Oh I remember Jungkook. He's my husband...But then that girl stole him away from me",she said smiling sadly.

He just sighed. "Come on get up,since you're sober I'm gonna have to take you home"

"Home? Why?!~",she complained. "The party just started!"

She stood up,putting her hands on her hip while stumbling.As Jungkook was about to put her on his shoulder,she ran off.

"Jennie come back here!"he pushed through the crowd.And there she was dancing with a random man,which made Jungkook clench his jaw.He moved abruptly and grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of the club and into the parking lot.

"Are you insane?! He could've put his filthy hands all over you!"Jungkook said giving her the helmet.

"You're no fun! If Sehun was here,he would've left me to do anything,"she said folding her arms above her chest.

"Listen Sehun doesn't love you,okay? He's just playing with your heart,"Jungkook started to point out obvious reasons that Sehun was playing with her. Of course tears started to flow while she messed up her hair. "Ugh! I should've known!"

"Come on,"he held out his hand to get on his motorbike.After drying her tears she took his hand and got on,holding onto his waist.

This reminded them both of the first time they met,which was a few months ago.Constant memories flashed through their heads,things could've worked out.

Jungkook stopped off at her house,making his secret smile fade away.She got off his motor and walked towards the door,she smiled thinly while looking at him.She closed the door and slid down while frustratingly messing up her hands.

    He sighed softly while entering his house feeling the same way.They both did their night routines and so fort the night carried on.
----------------♥ꨄ༄--------