First Time🌺

Jungkook slowly leaned into Jennie,kissing her passionately.The kiss became fierce as he started to kiss her hungrily.She wrapped her legs around his waistline to deepen the kiss.He started to walk upstairs not even braking the kiss,slammed open the door and placed her on the bed.
          "J-Jungkook what are you do-.."
He started trail wet kisses down to her neck and collarbone.She couldn't help but not to moan.
          "Jennie I can't help it right now",he said breathlessly. "You made me jealous,I will stop if you want me too,but I wanna prove to you"
          "No please I want this",she begged. "If you want to prove to me kiss me",she said in a seductive tone.

         Jungkook threw off her shirt as he further reached her chest.He caressed the right breast as he placed kisses on the other one,making Jennie moan.Since Jennie wanted to make this fair she flipped them over so now she's on top.Now that she's on top she's in control now.She went back into in to kiss him hungrily she soon took off his shirt.She kept making marks until she was flipped back where Jungkook was in control.

"Sorry but let me handle it because it's your punishment",he said before unhooking her bra.Jennie was now being tied up.Jennie was excited for this I mean she was ready to lose her VCard but she ended up remembering that he's a playboy and pretty much a fuckboy and he wouldn't be her first.
"Jungkook-Ah,are you playing with me ,are you using me for guilty pleasure?"
"Jennie no I'm not using you,I told I want to prove to you",without any warning he thrusted in her.She felt a sharp pain in her.She soon started to cry,and Jungkook went in and kissed her passionately as a destruction.The pain started to slowly fade away,so she put her arms around his neck as he hold her waist.

It has been their 3rd round and Jungkook isn't satisfied.
"Are you going to listen to me more?",he questioned her.She nodded until she gasped loudly when he hit her gspot.
"Jennie answer me"
"N-nae oppa~"she moaned.He opened her legs wider so that he can go deeper.

"Oh~your so tight babe",he moaned throwing his head back.
"Please Jungkook-oppa can I have my turn now?"
"Sorry this is your punishment for making me jealous",he said going down to suck on her nipples.
"Trust me only I can make you feel this way no one else",he groaned.
He untied her and put her on all fours.
"Ugh Jungkook please",she begged
"Oh is my baby needy",he said as he thrusted into her. "Admit that you love this"
He caressed her breast which made her moan.Her phone rung which broke the silence.
"Jungkook~",she moaned "Please-..."
"Answer the phone Jennie then you'll have your way",he said as he pulled out.He made her him, "go on answer babe it must be important"

She was confused until she looked at the ID caller.She answered and put it on speaker.
"H-Hey S-Sehun why are you calling?"
"Oh I wanted to know if you saw the news",he spoke.
She was going to answer until she felt Jungkook's tongue entered her core she immediately moaned.He smirked at her reaction.

"Hey Jen you okay over there?",he asked concerningly.
"O-oh yea~yes I'm fine",she said trying to cover her mouth.

"Are you sure or-.."

"Oh oppa~",she moaned to Jungkook. "Hey I'm fine",she said laying back.
"Jungkook -Ah I'm close"

"What?",he asked curiously.

"Ahhh",she moaned forgetting Sehun was there,as Jungkook licked her cum and core.

"Are seriously okay?",he said wanting to know.

"Oppa where just playing a game",she gasped as soon Jungkook entered her.He thrusted so hard into her she moan like crazy.

"Ugh y-your So m-mean",she moaned wrapping her leg around his torso.
"Are you done talking?"
"Oh yes Jungkook oppa Just fuck me"
"My pleasure",he said slyly.He pushed her against the wall and kept going hard.
"Ahh~Jungkook I-I'm gonna cum"
"Cum baby",he said leaning into massage her breast. "Oh I'm near.
"Ahh cum in me o-oppa",she said as she cummed.He groaned as he cummed.

"This is punishment for making me Jealous",he said laying her on the bed.

"And as for you don't ever come near her,she's mine and I don't like sharing what's mine",he said as he ended the call. 🌺
~•________________•~

"What the fuck did I get my self into? Was that some type porn call?",he asked himself.

Btw~I didn't write this some one else did cuz I can't stand writing any of this😋