Chapter 1-Melody

Luv Next Door:The Ever Lasting

"Every time I hear your melody,it takes me to a state of Habormania"

        Waking up to no one beside her,she rubbed her eyes.She smiled fondly remembering their sensual night,promising he'll be spending the entire week with her.She frowned seeing him coming out of the bathroom drying his hair while putting on his shirt.

   "I thought you said you'll be taking the week off?"she muttered lowly.Feeling guilty he approached as she lowered her head.Using his index finger,he raised her head.
    "Hey I'm sorry baby but this is urgent-..",the phone call interrupting their moment;Jennie rolled her eyes.She sighed and got up doing her routine.
    "Listen babe,I'm sorry we got interrupted but-.."
      "Yeah I get it,it's urgent",she quoted with her fingers;feeling slightly irritated.
      "Come on,It's just one day",he gripped her wrist.
       "I told you,you can go ahead",she insisted hoping he would choose her instead of work.He sighed and pecked her cheek.
       "Don't worry I'll be back as soon as I can! Love you my little euphoria",he said grabbing his things as he smiled softly at her.She faked a smiled and huffed.Disappointment And grief took over her knowing work always comes first and so did his fans.Yeah he's an idol;a very famous one.He also decided not to be the next heir to the Jeon Enterprise.

      The media wasn't so happy knowing that their idol was married to someone he never really intended to marry.Jennie was also a model.They could never have time to themselves hence why they live far big cities and society.

    She made her downstairs plopping herself on the couch letting her eyes wander.Her eyes then fell upon one door;a door that always seemed suspicious,a door that held many secrets.She furrowed her eye brows,curiosity taking over her mind.It seemed as if her husband was hiding something from her.

    He always appeared to be found in there.What is it could he possibly hiding from me?

   What could he be hiding from her?
To be continued~

Make sure to give a star to this chapter🤞🏻💫