ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

>𝕁𝔼ℕℕ𝕀𝔼<
>ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ<

After a long night,it was officially morning.And today we will be going to a water park!

"Out of all the places, why a water park?",he said walking out of the bathroom.

"Um..do you have a better idea?"

"Yes",I furrowed my eyes at him. "We can do what normal honeymooners do"

"Like..?"

"Like skinny dipping and stuff like that"

"W-What skinny dipping?! There's no way I'm doing that!"

"It will be fun",he said looking at me open my suitcase.

"You would be the last person- ahh!",I screamed seeing a lizard in my suitcase.

I put my hand over my heart trying to calm my self down.Just then I heard a burst of laughter.

"Ha I knew you will afraid of anything"

Ugh I knew he would do something like this.

"Jeon Jungkook!",I said tackling him on the bed.

After getting on top of him,we locked gazes.His eyes shimmered as he looked in mine.

His face seemed excited and unsure yet unreadable.His hands traced up to my waist and gripped it.

I could've see the look of domination and anticipation.He then roughly turned us over.

It felt as if he was getting closer and closer.There a lot of questions running through my head.

Should I push him away? I don't want to fall for his tricks again.The last time he lied to me.I don't want to fall for him.

Just then I felt his soft lips move against mine.Our lips fit so well and moved in sync.He then pulled away but I somehow felt empty.

I opened eyes to see his.The more I look at him,the more I fall for him.He was like the definition of handsome.His messy,long,curly hair made his appearance bolder.His toned abs pressed against my stomach as he caressed my face.

"As much as I want to hate you,I can't.Your making me go crazy for you",I'm making him go crazy for me?

"How can I hate you?Your driving me insane.I know I messed up the first time,just gave me one more chance.And if this chance doesn't work we can get a divorce"

He then rest his forehead against mine. "Just be my love for today.You"ll own me and I"ll own you"

I'll own him, he'll own me.

🌷Jenkook🌷