ᴡʜʏ ɪs sʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ?

> 𝕁𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖<

        After hours of flying,we finally reached our destination.Which was Hawaii.I came off the plane jumping excitedly and humming which made him chuckle.

     "Ah~I'm so excited!",I said skipping.

      "And so am I,you ready for a long night?",he said smirking and nudging his shoulder against mine.

     I quickly pushed him away and gave him a disgusted look. "Ew no"

    After checking out the airport,we got into the car and drove to the hotel.

    While Jungkook was checking into the hotel,I saw someone familiar.He noticed me and waved at me.He then walked over to me with a smile.

"Oh hey Jennie.What brings you here?"
"Ha funny story,I'm married",I laughed trying to make him smile but it just turned upside down.

In case you didn't know who he was,this is Kai.He's a childhood friend and we also dated until Joy came.She technicality broke us apart.In other words he cheated on me with her.

But I really didn't care.I guess I never had feelings for him in the first place.But anyway I heard he got a new girlfriend.

"W-Wait your married? To who?",he looked pretty upset.
"Oh um...Jungkook?",I said unsure.

"Yo Jennie Let's go!",he shouting trying to make Kai jealous.And I think he did.

"Oh um...bye Kai!",I said walking away from him.

   > 𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕝<

     After settling our self in,we heard a knock on the door.As I was about to get up,Jungkook reached before me.

"Babe~ I missed you! Why didn't you tell me we were going on vacation?"

I was oddly confused.But I kept scrolling down on my phone.Just then that annoying voice came closer to the living room.

"Ugh what are you doing here?!",she shouted as she saw me. "Must you ruin my vacation?!"

I rolled my eyes at her. "What are you talking about? This my honeymoon",I said standing up.

"Oh your probably married to air,I mean who would marry you?",she lowered her gaze to Jungkook's ring.

"What is that? W-Wait your married to her?",she then stormed out of the room. "This isn't over yet Jennie Kim!"

I mean why would I be scared of her?

•🌷Jenkook🌷

                           •🌷Jenkook🌷•

Ahh~The world's cutest couple Jenkook🌷

Thank you for 1k reads on "Luv Next Door" and sorry for not updating.

I'm thinking one of these chapters will be a 21+⚠️.So watch out😏😉