ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇ

Days past with seeing Jungkook and Eunha act like their a couple,it was finally time for Jennie to be discharged from the hospital

There wasn't even one day where Jungkook didn't bring Eunha which made Jennie feel uncomfortable.Like every other human she felt jealous and annoyed.

"Hey Eunha,you go outside.I'll be there",she smiled at Jungkook and for Jennie was the opposite.

"Jungkook we need to-.."

        "What is there to talk about Jennie? What?that I found someone else?",as he said those words she was lost in confusion.Not even a single word came out her mouth. "I'm sorry but we're not meant to be...I want to delete you"

      "Jungkook-What are you—..",was I a fool? Why did I ever think we-he will love me? It was clear to say he was just a playboy.

    "Let's forget about this.Let's pretend that everything we did together never happened...let's forget we ever met"

     And with that he walked towards the door but before he left,he said something. "I'm sorry but it's for the best",then he left,leaving her in a mess.

"And her plan actually worked"she told herself while smirking. Why does it hurt so much? Why does it feel like I can't be fixed? Is this what love feels like?

Jennie then took off the hospital dress and placed on the bed.She walked out the room and left the hospital.While walking she dialed Lisa's number.

"Hey Lisa can we meet somewhere?"

"Uh sure..where do you wanna meet?"

"At the cafe",she said as her voice weakened.They both met up at the cafe.

"And he just left?! Oh no he just messed with girl",Lisa said grabbing her things while trying to walk off.But before she could've Jennie held her wrist. "No Lisa it makes no sense"

Lisa took her stuff and sat back down "Fine",she said with sigh. "But what are you going to do now?"

"I'm...I'm going move back into my house"

Jennie entered the house and to her surprise it was just Jungkook.As she saw him,memories upon memories kept flowing through her mind.Her heart kept racing until eventually she came back to her full senses.She was so lost she didn't realize he came closer to her.She didn't dare to look up so he decided to lift her chin up.

She somehow managed to shove his hand out her face. "Jennie why are you lying to me? We wouldn't be in this situation"

Tears were obviously threatening to fall but she manage to speak. "Why are you taking her side?!",her lips were quivering.

"I'm not! You shouldn't have been jealous in the first place!",he somehow lost his mind and didn't expect to hurt her. "I'm not taking her side,I only said those things because there is nothing between us"

 "I'm not taking her side,I only said those things because there is nothing between us"