ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ

I have just noticed something when I read over my stories.I noticed I was using Joy instead of Yeri.I'm sorry for confusing for all of you.From now on I will be using Yeri.There is no Joy in this story.

◌☼☙★☆⎊

Honeymoon is over,now back to school.sigh. I wonder if people know or recognize that my last has been changed? Well it would be obvious.

We currently arrived back from the airport about 2hours ago.And now we're just relaxing before we go back to school.

"Hey Jung-..",my words got caught off by the sudden door bell ring.please don't tell me it's our parents. He opened the door to reveal an unfamiliar girl.

"Hi Jungkook",she said smiling brightly like a sunshine.

★★☆☆☾☽⍟

"Oh Eunha,your here?!",she nodded while opening her arms to hug him.He then pulled away and looked at me. "Oh uh,this is my wife Jennie"

By her reaction,I can tell she didn't like this. "Oh your married? Why didn't you invite me?",she said offering a hand shake. I gave her a smile.

"Right! Jennie this is Eunha,my childhood best friend",He said putting her arm around her shoulder.
I felt kinda awkward so I decided to step back and let them talk.

"Oh um kookie,I'm sorry to bother you...but can I live here? Since I just arrived I don't have a place to stay",She twiddling her thumbs.

"Oh yes of course!",he said guiding her to her room.

Why am I upset? Why am I acting so cold? I mean of course he doesn't love me why have hope? What is this feeling? Jealousy?

I then walked back up to my room to solve things.But I couldn't help but to feel nauseous.Should I go to tell him?Before I could've go to my room,I went to his room.

I knocked before I entered. "Come in,oh it's just you"

"Um Jungkook quick question...did we ever use a condom?",he sat down there and thought.

"Uh no,why?"

"Maybe I don't know? Maybe I feel sick"

"Your probably on your period?",i looked him straight in the eye and gave him the wtf look.

"What do you know about periods?"

"Enough to know,you can get these symptoms"

"But Jungkook what if I am-.."

"Trust me,your fine.Now go and get some sleep we have school"

What if I'm pregnant? I didn't even finish school as yet! If I am what I am going to do about it? Well at least our parents would be happy I guess...

           As we were walking through the hall ways,people were giving us weird stares.

         "Oh Jungkook can you show me my classroom?",Eunha popped out from the other side of Jungkook.

        "Sure-.",a voice cut him off.

        "Hold it,your not going anywhere!",Lisa came. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Did he hurt you?!",she kept touching to see if I was hurt.

       "Lisa what are you-.",I tried to stop her.

         "Didn't I say I was going to get you back?!",she said grabbing him by the collar. "Where did you take my best friend huh?!"