Me or Her?

After tossing and turning,hoping to feel his embrace I felt nothing.I looked around to find his figure that wasn't there.Soon the door handle twisted which made my smile lighten up.

He then entered with Eunha which made me frown. "Hey Jennie! How are you feeling?",her face brighten up trying to look innocent. How long is she going to keep this up? I can't even tell him because he seems to believe her more. I mean they are 'best friends'.

I put on my fake smile. "I'm fine",I gritted my teeth while say that.Soon the door numb twisted again,revealing Lisa.As she saw the two visitors which made her roll her eyes.

"Ugh what are you guys doing here? Especially you,girl",she said looking at Eunha specifically.

"Well wasn't it obvious I'm her hus-..",his word got cut off.

"Shut up Coconut head.I already know your reason.I'm talking to her",she said sassyly.

"Oh well I'm her friend,Eunha",she said acting innocent.

"Can you stop pretending to act innocent? I already know what you did!"

"What-what are you talking about?"

"Yah Lisa! She's a friend of mine calm down and she didn't do anything wrong",he said believing his best friend. "Jennie fell down the stairs by herself,no one pushed her"
Jennie looked up at him in disbelief.

"Wait you believe her?! Your a horrible husband! And you!",she pointed at Eunha in fuming rage. "I bet your happy because he believes you and not her"

Jennie didn't feel any hurt emotion because compared to Eunha,she was clearly in his heart first.

"Come on Eunha,we don't have time for this",he said glaring at Jennie.

As they both left the room she automatically broke down into tears "Lisa he would never believe me,he clearly loves her"

At least Lisa,her best friend was there to comfort her.While the so called man she loves,chose to believe the other.

"How can Jennie say those things about Eunha?! Why would Eunha do that?",he kept questioning himself trying to get an answer. What if Jennie wasn't lying? Of course she is! I have no reason to trust her or believe her ,I mean there was no love between us.

     "Jungkook you sure she's okay?",she questioned him in the innocent tone.

      "She'll be fine,I just don't want you to get blame"

They were currently at the house,sitting on the couch.Eunha thought that once Jennie is gone,she can have him. Maybe she was right.

      "Jungkook you know she's jealous right?"

        "Of course I know that",he said leaning into Eunha. She smirked to herself. Well now that Jennie is out of the picture,he's mine.Soon his lips landed on hers and without hesitation he hovered above her.

____________🌷☙

                           🌷ᴊᴇɴᴋᴏᴏᴋ🌷