Moved on

I woke up from a dreadful night without seeing Jungkook next to me.I obviously thought he was downstairs so I decided to change.

       I walked downstairs limping and groping my stomach,hoping to see him

I walked downstairs limping and groping my stomach,hoping to see him.Just as thought he wasn't there.

"Damn it Jennie!he was just playing with you...ugh I'm so dumb",I said to myself.
The thing is he left without any notice and I don't even have ride.Great!what a wonderful way to start the day.I walked outside to an unexpected person who was Sehun.

"What is he gonna think of me?!he might just hate me"
I tried to walk pass him but he got off his motorcycle and called out to me.
"Welp so much for trying"

"Hey Jen,you Okay or..?",he asked twiddling his thumbs.Ugh I couldn't even lie to him.I mean he is my best friend.
"Yea..I'm fine haha",I said awkwardly. "Oh and about what you heard ummm"
"Oh no!its fine I guess I called at the wrong time",he said scratching his head. "Oh um do you need a ride or something?"
"Yea I guess",I mean he's the only person I have for transportation and I couldn't recline.We got on and drove to school.
"Thanks for the ride Sehun",I said while waving a goodbye.
"No problem"
"Yo Jennie~ what's up with with you and Sehun?",a person said while wrapping their around my shoulder.
"Oh hey lice-and nothing is going on between us but there is something you should know about",she turned around to face me.
"What is it?don't tell me your moving-worse yet or-or.."
"Lisa!",I said shaking her."none of that is happening and please quite down...okay I'm getting married",I said closing my eyes tightly.
"You little bitch-to who? imma beat that person up!"
"Lisa shut up would ya?Let me explain..it wasn't love it a force marriage"
"Ohh~That makes a lot of sense now",she said nodding. "But to whom?"
                  "Um J-Jungkook,my neighbor"
                  "Are you freaking kidding me?! Out of all men him!?"
                 "I know but I..um- lost my VCard to him",I said looking down.I really couldn't face her.I mean she's acting like my mom.
                "Oh he fucking didn't,that's it come with me",she really acting like mom.

       "Jeon Fucking Jungkook where the frick are you?!",she shouted through the halls.
    He looked a bit alarmed and scared.Before she can do anything I quickly pulled her away.

    "Oh just you wait Fucking Jeon Jungkook,Just Wait when I get my hands on you!",she shouted while being pulled by me.He gave me a confused look while I just roll my eyes.

Time skip:Lunch Time

       While walking to the cafeteria,I got pulled into the Janitor's closet.I was about to scream until someone covered my mouth.
"Yah-..",I stopped my words when I felt a painful sting across my face.
"Can you shut up?!",It was a male voice..Wait could it be Jungkook?
I obviously wanted to cry after he slapped me for no reason.But he didn't even seem to care. "Thanks to you Yeri broke up with me"
             "Yea sure no problem",I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

  Wait so I was just a toy to him?He just fucking used for pleasure!
       "So you just used me?!I should've never trust you!",I said with tears streaming down my face.
I should've let Lisa get at him.I ran out of the Janitor's closet and ran out of the school.I was lucky  that school ended.

                          {🌷JenKook🌷}