CHAPTER SEVEN

Stiles whistled and looked back to Lydia and leaned over," You don't think that was a little harsh?" He asked her and she rolled her eyes

"Tell me, Stiles," She said looking at him," How would you feel if one day, Scott stopped talking to you? Without warning, and just pretended you were a stranger?"

He looked at her and frowned," Horrible, but I don't see why that has anything to do with what happened"

Lydia had the urge to roll her eyes but just sighed," That's exactly my point Stiles, just like how you and Scott grew up with each other, it was the same with Quinn and Isaac. If your best friend in the whole world just turned your back on you without any explanation whatsoever, imagine how much pain you would feel."

Stiles lifted his hand and rubbed his neck not wanting to imagine a life without Scott, "Quinn had to watch her best friend become someone else she probably doesn't recognize. I'm not saying that Isaac should have brought her into all the supernatural complications, but he could have still remained her friend no matter what the circumstances were" Lydia concluded.

"Well, it could have still been a risk" Stiles pointed out but his tone was not as confident as he wanted.

Lydia leaned on her palm and shook her head," Sure it would have been, definitely, but the reason Isaac even took the bite in the first place was to protect Quinn, right?"

Stiles nodded his head as she continued," Then how can you protect someone you pushed away? How can he claim for that right, when he left her alone? The whole point of it all, was that he wanted to be strong, brave and protect Quinn from harm"

"Well he did in a sense of keeping her away from being used as leverage from our enemies" Stiles commented," But I see your point-He hurt her in the end of it all. He did the one thing he probably swore never to do"

"Exactly" Lydia agreed," Now they are all seeking a coping mechanism with someone who can sympathize their feelings, and it's not just them, but Allison and Scott are doing the same. All four of them are playing a dangerous game, when their answer is right in front of them"

After Isaac had stormed off, he went to find Quinn despite what Lydia had told him. He wanted to see it for himself, even if he had no right to do that.

Especially since he was in a sort of relationship himself, so it would all be hypocritical. "I promise that we'll always be together" Isaac's furrowed his brows as those words played in his head. It was their first promise of many as kids, both broken and both scared, but realized that with each other they were not as broken as they thought they were.

"I promise to never lie" His heart rate picked up remembering the night at work when he was saved by Derek.

"I promise to never hide anything" The night he fought with his father, that led him to ask the Hale for the bite to become stronger.

"I promise to never let anyone get in between us" Finally Isaac had stopped walking as he stood at the entrance of the Lacrosse field looking at Quinn who was currently in the arms of Scott as he taught her how to play the sport.

A single tear fell down his face, realizing he had pushed Quinn so far away, when he had all the chances to fix it.

He had broke most of their promises.