CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Quinn looked at her upper arm that was wrapped in a bloody bandage

Quinn looked at her upper arm that was wrapped in a bloody bandage. After the full moon, she noticed that the certain wound just wouldn't heal and instead it only remained the same. It was as if she just self-afflicted it the ongoing moment, but she knew that wasn't the case.

She tried to heal, but deep inside her head-she just didn't want to.

It was, after all, her first full moon without Kali-who in which she still felt guilty for not being able to save.

She was a danger to society because she knew deep down that her self-control was beyond her reach.

Her room was a reminder that it could get worse, and she could escape and harm someone.

The only blood she had on her hands was her own, and it frightened her that it would be stained with someone else's.

Going to school had her anxiety spike up, and it was sending strong chemo-signals to the other werewolves in the school. All of them aware of her current state, but none of them including Isaac and Scott had any idea how to approach with caution.

They weren't afraid of her-they were scared for her, and that went with Aiden and Ethan as well. Despite them not having the greatest relationship, they still considered her as family.

She was slowly becoming insomniac-she was afraid to shut her eyes and sleep.

During class, her eyes felt heavy and she kept fighting the will but it was clear she was losing it. She leant on her palm and her eyes slowly, which she was unaware of.

But at that very moment, the memories of Kali's death flashed into her mind making her let out a loud scream. All of her classmate's flinch and jump, while Isaac who was staring at her the entire time winced at the sound.

His heart broke at the pained scream.

She let out uneven breaths as their teacher dropped his hand, but before he could even utter a single word. Quinn ran out ignoring the calls from her teacher, who easily gave up not bothering to chase after her.

Isaac shot up from his chair alerting everyone, as he ran out which had their teacher just let out a protest of groans and whines, but just like with Quinn he didn't bother to report them not wanting to deal with emotional teenagers.

Quinn didn't care where she was going and just kept picking up her pace hugging herself. She was already feeling broken enough, and she was sure it was possible to break beyond repair.

"Quinn!" She heard the ever so familiar voice of Isaac making her halt in place. She needed him-but she wasn't sure how to say it.

She was still very angry with him, but at the same time-she needed him. Before Isaac could even say anything more, Quinn already had her arms wrapped around his torso and his arms were already wrapped around her shaken state.

All he could focus on was her cries and the faint smell of blood.