CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Hey-Uh Scott?" Stiles' voice filled Scott's ear through his cellphone

"Yeah?" He asked rummaging through his locker

"I think I found out what is wrong with Quinn" Once those words left his best friends' mouth, he froze in place," W-What is it? Is she okay?"

"Oh buddy, she is more than okay-" Stiles coughed and let out a nervous laugh," I think it's best if you come to the lacrosse field"

"The Lacrosse field?" He furrowed his brow," Why would-

"Look just head over here," Stiles said impatiently," Oh! I think it's best if you bring Isaac as well"

"Why?"

"Just hurry over here, and I bet it'll answer your questions!"

"Okay! Okay!" Scott responded only to hear the end of a cut line.

Scott quickly found a tired Isaac who was leaning on his locker looking like he was about to fall to the ground," Where are we going?"

"To the field" Isaac let out a yawn letting Scott drag him," Did we have practice today?"

"No-Uhm...Just...I think we'll find our answers when we get there" Scott said hesitantly, though the moment.

Scott and Isaac were in it for a surprise the moment they stood next to Stiles who was standing to the side just staring at the cheerleading team, one that was sort of inactive since they never had the enthusiasm to cheer.

At least that is what Stiles assumed the moment the two stood next to him.

"Uh-so you came here to watch the girls?" Isaac asked looking at Stiles," Because if you need some advice, I'm all up for-

"Please, you are the last person I'd go to for relationship advice" Stiles quickly rejected him, though his words did have an effect on Isaac knowing it was not just a casual insult. It was personal.

"Stiles" Scott dragged but said male just rolled his eyes," And I wonder how you two are werewolves"

"Not sure how that has anything to do with anything" Isaac cocked his eyebrow

Stiles let out a groan grabbing the pair of them by the necks facing them to the girls on the field," Take a hard and long look and tell me you see it as well"

The two let out a wince at the sudden action but did as they were told. Though, the moment they realized what he meant their eyes widened and their jaws dropped.

"I might be wrong, but tell me-my gut feeling is wrong, and that she is not what I think she is" Stiles whispered to them.

Quinn who was talking to one of her team members smirked aware of their presence. She was enjoying the attention of the three males, making her only feel the urge to tease them. She knew they'd figure it out, though she still had her doubts since according to the twins, Scott and Isaac were horrible at detecting the scent of a werewolf. Though if it was Derek he'd know immediately, but lucky for her, he was probably distracted with her Alpha.

She slowly turned to them the moment the girl she was speaking to walked away. Scott and Isaac both looked at her she flashed her golden eyes making the pair of them gape more than possible. She sent them a wink raising her hands and practising their routines.

"Well, shit" Stiles mumbled," For once this is one thing I hoped I was wrong about"

Her smile grew hearing Stiles' words. She felt satisfied, however, she knew Aiden and Ethan were probably going to scold her the second they found out she revealed herself so quickly, but at the moment she was going to enjoy the rush of satisfaction.