CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"She's a werewolf?" Allison asked slowly, as the three males nodded their heads

Lydia who was standing next to her let out a sigh running a hand through her hair," Was is Derek?"

"No" Scott shook his head but hesitated," I hope not"

"He wouldn't" Isaac folded his arms," I think"

"I hope-I think" Stiles whined waving his hands," It's either he did or didn't, let's just ask him!" He turned to Isaac," He's your alpha, so ask him"

"I would, but remember, he kind of kicked me out?" Isaac dragged his words

"What happened after her practice?" Lydia started turning to the males folding her arms," Why didn't you guys just approach her?"

"Well..." Stiles mumbled scratching his neck," She sort of slipped by us when we were talking to each other" once those words left his mouth Lydia raised her hand to her face.

She looked up to Scott and Isaac," You two are werewolves, right? So why didn't you guys-I don't know, find her scent?"

"It's not that simple" Scott turned to her

"Don't you have a class with her?" Allison looked at Isaac," Why don't you just ask her?"

"Hey" Stiles raised his hand," Can I just add how that is a bad idea? You are sending Isaac, of all people to talk-No offence, but he is the last person Quinn would probably talk to" Isaac gave him a look, but Stiles was truthful to his words.

Allison folded her arms, and took in a small breath," How about I ask her?"

Lydia let out a chuckle instantly to that question," Sorry sweetie, but I highly doubt she'd tell you anything. She probably knows more-and her knowing you are a werewolf hunter is not something she wouldn't be notified about"

"You are right," The new voice that entered the empty classroom, had even Scott and Isaac jumping despite their enhanced senses.

"I couldn't agree more" This time, this voice they all knew, and they all turned. Quinn was standing next to Ethan, who somehow was convinced by her to approach the pack.

"Though, I heard she and her dad retired," Ethan said in amusement leaning on the wall crossing his arms," Still, careful I also hear she still carries the weapon. I heard she shot most of them" Upon Ethan's words, Allison flinched and fold her arms in guilt.

"Quinn" Isaac spoke up as he stepped forward, making her turn to him and wave with her fingers not saying anything but smiling.

She then turned her head to the rest of the pack," Questions are free to be asked, but I'm not sure if I feel like answering them" Stiles looked at the others who just stared at her, and so he stepped forward but only for her to speak up," Minus you Stilinski, you are probably the only one I actually like at the moment-Well, Argent as well since she and I never spoke before, I'm Quinn by the way"

She turned to the female and grinned," I hope you don't try and shoot me"

"I wouldn't unless I needed to" Allison responded straightly narrowing her gaze at the Alpha next to her," Him, I know I would"

"Wouldn't be the first" Ethan shrugged nonchalantly, completely unphased with the hunter's words, making Quinn let out a chuckle.

"You're in the Alpha pack?" Scott finally asked getting her to tilt her head

"Wouldn't you think you'd have the answer already?" She said innocently

Isaac pursed his lips furrowing his brows "But they-"

"Killed" Quinn finished Isaac's sentence," I'm well aware of why their eyes are red"

"And do you plan on getting them as well?" Lydia asked sternly

"No" She immediately replied," I have no plans of it and Deucalion wants to keep me 'pure'"

"Pure?" Stiles asked cocking his eyebrow

"I don't know, the man loves his riddles" Quinn shrugged her shoulders," In fact, he doesn't involve me in anything, and he even told me I'm free to do whatever I want. Same goes with my Alpha"

"To put it in better words, she is more just an acquaintance to the pack" Ethan explained," And it would be nice, if we didn't find arrows sent her way" He said slowly returning the glare Allison had sent him earlier," It's just a warning" with his words he and Quinn walked out, though she kept back her eyes lingering on the pack.

She was confused. She wasn't as angry as she thought she was supposed to be.

Instead, she felt unhappy.