A moment to think

The sun rose on the shore of Tenrou Island illuminating every part. There was a peaceful serene feeling. Someone could get lost in the beauty and forget all their troubles with a sunrise like that. Everyone was still asleep in the camp. The day before was long and confusing. It's not everyday someone come from beyond the grave to tell you they saved your life and trapped you in a sheild barrier for 7 years. Also to know that after the time was over, no one would remember any of the events that took place. The group had unanswered questions. Exhaustion finally took its toll and the group fell into a deep sleep.

Lucy woke early as the sun began to rise. She set up and looked around her seeing her friends were still asleep. Natsu and Happy were lightly snoring  just a few inches away. "I'll beat you this time you ice stripper," Natsu quietly mumbled in his sleep. She softly giggles looking at him. He was so cute when he was sleeping. She leaned over and brushed the hair from his eyes. Natsu still sleeping blushed and smiled and turned to his side facing her "hhumm... Lucy"... he whispered. Her heart skipped a beat for a moment and she blushed, did he know she touched him?  She turned away quickly....Hold up....what was this feeling? He's my partner and best friend nothing more. Maybe I feel this way because he has saved me more times than I can count. She looked back at Natsu as he continued to mumble about trashing Grey. She shook her head ang softly giggled. Besides, he is to childish to think of me as anything that other than a friend.

She let out a deep sigh and decided to go for a walk to clear her mind.  She quietly stood up and grabbed her shoes and keys and tip toed out of the camp. She decided to walk by the shore to see the ocean.

Looking out on the shore she sat down on the ground and thought about her home in Magnolia and how the land lady would be tucked off because the rent would be extremely late. She then thought about her Father, and all her friends still in the guild waiting for them to return. "They must be worried," she said outloud. She sighed and layed back in the grass and starched out her arms absorbing the Ray's of the sun. She closed her eyes still lost in thought. No matter what we say or do durring the 7 years we wont even remember??? She thought about her feelings for a certain dragon slayer. "What if we start to get closer than friends", she thought,"we wont even remember after the spell wears off." A single tear ran down her cheek. She opened her eyes and wiped it away with her hand. She let out a heavy sigh. "7 years,"...she stated,"what are we going to do for 7 years?". "Its ok beautiful I'm still here with you," a flirty voice stated.

She looked up and saw the burt orange haird celestrial spirit staring down at her adjusting his glasses with a sly grin. "Loki!" She yelled as she began to get up, "what are you doing here, I didnt summon you!" She clenched her fist and glared at him. "I came on my own, beautiful," he started, "I wanted you to know that the Celestrial King is aware of your situation here on the Island, and we will all still be here for you." "Awww, thank you Loki," she said with a smile. "Well you can show me you appreciation with a kiss," he said with a wide smile. Lucy was ready to smack him when she heard something g comming near them. "LUCY!!!" Someone yelled. "Well Loki you better go back," she told him, "I'll call if I need you." Loki saluted her and vanished as a blue exceede came flying up to Lucy and buried himself in her chest "Lucy, where have you been?," Happy said with concearn, "we have been looking all over for you." Lucy hugged Happy as he snuggled. "I just had to think for a moment alone," she said, "let's go back."