FIFTEEN

He had just poured his heart out asking me to stay on Sakaar with him, and now he had the nerve to tell everyone else that he wanted to leave? I let a small, humorless smile cross my face, and I felt Loki's eyes on me as I shook my head. Thor raised an eyebrow at Loki.
"You're saying you can get us access into the garage without any alarms sounding?" He asked, pointing to Loki, who nodded.
"Yes brother, I can." Loki smiled softly, and even I began to melt for his charm. Manipulator.
"Okay, can I just..." Bruce gathered us into a small circle, "FYI I was just talking to him a couple minutes ago and he was totally ready to kill any of us," Bruce said, and before I could stop myself I shrugged.
"Not me," I spoke, and shyly smiled as the four in the room looked at me, Loki with a bright grin. Bruce was being dramatic anyway. Loki hadn't said anything bad.
"He did try to kill me," Valkyrie piped, making me roll my eyes. Seemed everyone was being dramatic.
"Yes, me too. On many, many occasions." Thor agreed, which I did not doubt. Thor told the story of how Loki stabbed him as a snake when they were kids, and Loki and I both suppressed smiles.
Valkyrie pointed out that they would need a distraction to get the ships and Loki mumbled.
"Why not set the beast loose?" Bruce, Thor, and I glared and Valkyries eyes lit up.
"You guys have a beast?!" She exclaimed as Thor told Loki to shut up.
"No, there's no beast." He denied quikly, "he's just being stupid," he turned toward Valkyrie, "we're gonna start a revolution."
"Revolution?" Bruce asked, Thor sighed.
"I'll explain later." Valkyrie pointed at Bruce's back.
"Who is this guy again?"
"I'll explain later."

Thor and Loki held large guns, shooting at guards as I trailed, invisible, behind them. Loki spoke that Odin's death should poetically split the brothers apart. I sighed. So now he was back to staying!? We boarded an elevator and as we began to go up, Loki spoke again.
"Here's the thing, I'm probably better off staying on Sakaar." Loki admitted, and I grabbed his hand, visible again. Thor looked straight ahead still.
"I was thinking the same thing." Thor agreed, making Loki raise his eyebrows.
"Did you just... Agree with me?" He asked, Thor nodded.
"This place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless. You would do GREAT here, brother." Thor decided, and I let out a shaky breath. I could see the hurt look on Loki's face. He asked if his brother really thought so little of him, and I smiled as Thor replied, saying he thought the world of his brother, but they were not the same. I took the momentary silence as my cue, figuring it best to get it out of the way.
"Thor," I whispered, it was all I could muster. He looks to me, a raised eyebrow and his eyes travel to Loki and I's entwined hands, "I'm staying, too." I admitted softly, looking into his blue eyes. I saw lots of emotions go through them, but confusion mostly ruled.
"I did not see that coming, honestly." Thor admitted. For fear that he would say something hurtful, I began to babble.
"I know that it's crazy and I'm going to miss you so much, like more than you know, but... I wanna be where he is," I shrugged softly, looking down. Loki pulled me closer to him. I looked up to see Thor looking at me and smiling softly.
"I trust your judgement, and I know my brother will treat you like the queen you are." He said, the smile staying as he looked forward. Loki and I smiled at each other before Thor spoke again.
"Hey, let's do get help." He grins, and Loki and I both groan. I looked up to him quickly and realized he, too, had been victim of Thor's 'get help' routine. Loki turned to Thor.
"You did 'get help' with her?" He narrowed his eyes at his brother, who shrugged.
"Well, I'm not doing get help." Loki said stubbornly.
"Come on, you love it."
"I hate it!" Loki disagreed.
"It's great, it works everytime!"
"It's humiliating."
"Come on, Cain will shout get help and I'll carry you!" Thor said, and I didn't think that sounded too bad
"No."
"Do you have any other ideas?" He pointed and Loki sighed.
"I'm not doing 'get help.'" he insisted.

"GET HELP!" I screamed as we exited the elevator, Thor holding a limp Loki up, "he's dying, please, help him! HELP HIM!" I screamed one last time as Loki was throw into the guards. I laughed as Loki stood up and brushed himself off.
"I still hate it. It's humiliating." Loki grumbled.
"Not for me!" Thor teased.
"Which is the ship we're supposed to get?" I asked, trailing directly behind Thor, Loki next to me but a step forward. Loki pointed out the ship we were supposed to get, and as he did he placed a hand over my mouth. I went to yell at him, but found I couldn't use my voice. He had used his magic to silence me. I let him pull me away as his projection stayed by Thor for just a moment. Then Thor turned to us and I shook my head. I couldn't believe Loki was doing this again. Loki tells Thor that it's nothing personal, but that the reward for Thor's capture would set us up nicely, as he triggers the alarms. I punch his chest roughly and he apologetically removed whatever he had done to me.
"Loki, why?" I begged for an answer. He let his hand come up to brush my cheek as he stared sadly.
"I'm sorry, Cain, but he said it himself. I belong here." He grumbled somewhat hostilely.
Thor shows Loki the device in his hand, and my eyes widen as Loki falls to the ground, being zapped by whatever Loki had put on him.
Thor explained to Loki that he still had room to grow before throwing the remote across the room and standing. He turned to me.
"I take it you're staying," he assumed, a solemn look on his face, "I can't blame you, I see the way you feel for each other. I hope you live happy here." He nodded, and I let tears fall as I ran into his arms. I only hugged him for a moment.
"I love you, Thor. Good luck." I cried, before running to find the remote he had thrown as he ran to the ship, shouting, "and I love you, Cain. Stay safe out there!"
And as I watched Thor take off in the ship, I wondered if it really ended that quick. The years of being best friends, all down the drain with one decision to stay with a manipulative liar.
But God I loved him.