✖️Dare 1✖️

Adori-chan : "I dare Zack to kiss Rachel...in front of everyone!"

Zack: *jaw drops* "EXCUSE ME!?"

Rachel: *blushes* "Kiss...?"

Eddie: "Why does that bastard get to kiss Rachel? He's disgusting!"

Zack: "Why you little-"

Cathy: " A kiss? That sounds a little spicy don't you think Zackyyy" *giggles*

Zack: *growls*

Danny: "I don't mind a kiss, but it's a shame that Zack gets to gaze into those beautiful eyes as he locks lips with Rachel..." *sighs*

Zack: "Lock lips? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?"

Gray: "Are thou going to kiss the girl, or continue with silly banter?" *chuckles*

Zack: "Shut it old man!"

Phantom: "Guys! Guys! Settle down! Unfortunately for you Zack, you must complete the dare the guest has given.

Zack: "B-but-!"

Rachel: "Zack...I don't mind. Just get it over with ok? *blushes harder*

Cathy: *laughs* "See? Even Rachel doesn't mind! Just kiss her Zack!"

Eddie: "No! I'm much more suited for this task!"

Phantom: *sighs* "She's all yours Zack"

Zack looks around the room, and then at Rachel. Despite Eddies continuous argument, Zack leans in and gives Rachel a small peck on the lips, wanting to get over it as fast as possible. As soon as it happens, the entire room is in an uproar.

Danny: "Rachel! My darling! *faints*

Rachel: T-that was a good kiss Zack..."

Zack: *covers face* Could you at least say that WITHOUT a blank face?"

Eddie: "I'll get you for this Zack!" *lunges for Zack, knocking him to the ground*

Zack: "Watch it ya stupid brat! *kicks him off*

Eddie: "Ow!"

Cathy: Boys will be boys *laughs*

Phantom: *rolls eyes* Is there anything you have to say before we end this Gray?"

Gray simply shakes his head, smiling to himself.

Phantom: "Any last words Rachel?"

Rachel: "Uh...Zack is a great kisser..."

Zack: "Really Rachel?!"

Rachel: "Is that incorrect?"

Zack:"Yes! I mean no...I MEAN-"

Phantom: Ha! Well we're getting close to the end of our time here, so got anything to say Zack?"

Zack: "When I find you Adori-chan I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD TO-"

Phantom:"Uh-bye guys!"

_____

Enjoy!