✖️Dare 2✖️

Shadow_Midnight : "I dare Zack and Rachel to spend 7 hours in a room together!"

Zack: "Hey! Let us the fuck out of here!" *pounds on door*

Rachel: "Zack, the door isn't going to break..."

Zack: "I know that!"

Phantom: "Sorry guys, your stuck in there for now" *winks*

Zack: *growls* "I swear to god I'm tired of doing this dare bullshit!"

Phantom: "See you guys in seven hours!"

As the hours pass, Zack eventually gives up on breaking the door down. Instead, he sits next to Rachel and they start having conversations about who knows what.

Phantom: "Lets check on these two shall we?" *opens door*

Zack and Rachel are fast asleep. Rachel is zipped up with Zack underneath his jacket, probably because it was cold in there. The two don't even wake up to the sound of the door opening.

Phantom: "Guys? Guys wake up!"

Zack: *jumps up* W-wha-?"

Rachel: *rubs eyes* "Huh..?"

Phantom: *giggles* You two seemed to have gotten kinda close while I was gone huh?"

Zack: "The hell are you talking about?! Oh the doors open? Thank tits on Christ"

Rachel: "Sorry about that Zack...I didn't mean to take over your jacket..."

Zack: "Huh? Oh...well I didn't exactly mind I guess"

Rachel: "R-really?" *blushes*

Zack: "Don't go gettin the wrong idea brat..."

Phantom: "How cute!"

Zack: "Hey author! Don't go pullin that shit again!"

Phantom: *shakes head* "No promises!"