Wedding of Ice and Fire

"In Bravos"

It was the day she had been waiting her entire life Daenerys had looked in the mirror it was the day of her Wedding Arya was helping her get ready Dany couldn't believe her dreams were coming true Dany was looking at her wedding dress it was white long sleeves and had a dragon on it her hair had been down in braids she looked beautiful she had her mother's ring on her finger and Arya had given a necklace that belonged to her mother Arya thought she looked like a goddess it was time to walk down the aisle Yara had arrived just in time "your grace you look absolutely beautiful" Dany smiled and thanked her both she was ready to get married Davos had appeared "your grace it's time" Davos had walked her down and outside of the house and towards the garden.

the musical had played lovely on their harps it was beautiful Jon was waiting near the white Trellis they had rebuild in the garden their were chairs everyone from each house was there Sansa, Brianne, Samwell Tarly, along with Gilly and little Sam was there they all waited anxiously as the Queen had walked down the aisle and towards Jon, Jon had worn his King's armor he had the Targaryen symbol on his chest plate Davos had finally made his way to Jon and Dany everyone had shut down he looked at Dany and began "we are gather her to witness this union between this man and woman they two people are the King and Queen to be joined in union in northern customs their is a prayer which Daenerys have chosen to recite as their union together Dany Jon please recite the prayer as I wrap this ribbon around your hands" Davos wrapped the the ribbon around their hands sealing their love and union for them Dany and Jon began reciting their prayer of the North "Father Smith Sister Wive Mother Daughter  Warrior Krone I am hers and she is mine this day until the end of my days" as they ended their words they kissed.

everyone cheered as their union had become one Davos was happy for them "Ladies and Gentlemen may I present you King Aegon and Queen Daenerys of house Targaryen your Queen and your King long may they reign!" everyone cheered the people celebrated Dany and Jon had watched their friends dance and eat at the wedding reception everyone was laughing and having a good time peace had finally been brought everyone cheered for their King and Queen they had loved them Missandei the 10 year girl had run up to her mother and wanted to dance Dany decided to dance with her daughter she danced with her daughter and then Jon joined them as a family and finally they were one.

the celebration had finally died down and everyone had a chance to say goodbye Sansa had approached Jon and Dany she was sorry for what happened "You two look happy I'm sorry for what Bran and Tyrion did" they both agreed it was manipulation and all that was behind them now and they decided to live in the future Sansa had to return to her people in the North but should they need anything they would call upon her Arya was staying after they had said their goodbyes to their other guests Jon decided to take Dany on their honeymoon Arya would look after Missandei while they were gone Jon and Dany had departed on Drogon to a place outside in Essos.

Jon and Dany had arrived in Essos there was a tent setup there with food and a place to sleep it was magnificent Dany had though it was romantic thing a man has ever done for her Jon had spun her around they ate the food had looked at each other Drogon had left to give them some privacy it was getting late they head inside their tent Jon had kissed her passionately he untied the back of her dress he took of his armor and remove his shirt  he pulled her dress down to each of her shoulders and they kissed each other passionately they made love that night it was the first time that they both were happy and hoped it would stay this way forever even when they grew old right now all that matter was this in the moment being together and having a family they had another child on the way both believed it was a boy both decided it would be appropriate to name him after their friend Jorah an old friend who died protecting his Kahlessi.