Yoonkook

"Ngh! J-jung-jungkook." Yoongi said desperately as Jungkook shoved his cock up his hyung's ass. "You're so tight baby." Jungkook said as his lenght was only halfway in Yoongi's hole. "A-and you're so b-big" Yoongi said as Jungkook kept entering him. Jungkook was already in and just waited for the older to adjust to his size. "You c-can move now kookie." And with that Jungkook took his cock out and smashed it back into Yoongi's hole." Ahhhh~K-Da-daddy!" Yoongi said between moans.
"I-I C-c-close daddy." Yoongi barely managed to say.
"Can you wait for daddy baby?" Jungkook said in Yoongi's ear sending a shiver down the older's spine. "Y-yes daddy." Yoongi said. "I'm going to cum baby boy." and with that Jungkook came all in the older's hole and Yoongi in the sheets with a loud scream.
After that, all you could hear was their heavy breaths as they tried to catch their breaths. "Did you like that baby boy? Huh? You like Daddy's cock all up your ass?" Jungkook asked in a dark tone. "Y-yes daddy. I Like when your C-C-." Yoongi was trying to speak while Jungkook moved his cock back into Yoongi's ass again without mercy and going over speed limits. "What is it baby boy? I can't hear you." Jungkook said in a dominant tone. "I-I I L-Like W-W-w-Ahhhh~when
y-yo-your c-co-cock is in m-Ahh~ me
d-daddy!" Yoongi somehow managed to say while Jungkook continuously slammed in
to him. "I-I D-daddy p-please."
"Hmm? Baby needs to cum? Go ahead baby." Yoongi cam for the second time and Jungkook came in him again and then put a butt plug up his ass as it was part of his punishment. "Ah~ daddy. I-it hurts." Yoongi said in pain that soon became pleasure. "We're going to meet up with the other's. DON'T remove the plug and DON'T say anything about it. Got it baby?" said Jungkook in a dark voice." Y-yes daddy".

🌸🏵🌸

Ok that's idk of I should to a part two but like if y'all do then I will gladly do it

ok stxr out uwu