Yoonkook

Today's my birthday so Jungkook decided we should go to the fair.
So I woke up generally happy I went to the bathroom and took a fast bath, brushed my teeth, changed into so cute clothing ⬇️

And then went to make breakfast for me and the others I made a quick but good breakfast it was just some eggs, bacon, pancakes, and some Milk to company the food

Sooner of later everyone came down and began to eat so I went to take a small walk before it was time to go we where supposed to get out at 8:30 and the be back no later that 9:35 as to what Jin said.
As I made my way back I noticed that almost everybody was already in the car so I made my way to them, I sat next to Jungkook who was next to Hoseok "Hey Kook!"as said with a gummy smile "Hey babe~"he said and then gave me a small kiss in the cheek "hey lover birds wait till we get to the fair and find a bathroom the y'all can do your dirty duties"Hobi said with a small chuckle "Oi shut up!!"I said I'm respect and hit him lightly in the arm "yeah hobi huyng it's not like you and Taehyung don't have your small make out session when nobody's looking P.S everyone can see!!"Jungkook said with a small huff which Yoongi found was adorable "Oi that's it shut up the three of you that fair is and hour away and I don't wanna hear screaming every five minutes!!!"Jin said backing away from the drive way "Sorry Huyng..."we all said with our heads hung low "that's what I thought" he says making his way to the fair.

-Two Hours Later-

"Where here losers!!"
Jin said as he made his way out the car
"Come on Kookie!!" Yoongi said in excitement "Coming Love~"Jungkook said as he was being dragged out "let's go to the Ferris wheel!!!"Yoongi said in excitement "Okay"Jungkook said.

—————————-
Omg I so sorry i forgot to publish this out the 9 for Yoongi b-day!!😭😭