Yoonji

Yoongi was used to waking up every morning in Jin hold and warmth since they been best friends since who even knows even they don't now,every morning Yoongi would wake up to a such familiar sense in his stomach.

"It wasn't a new or old feeling just something unusual"he would say to him self as he waked into he's shared bathroom.

This feeling would sometimes be like butterfly's in his stomach or he would turn crimson red all over his face now and then especially when he and the older would cuddle,hug, or when he would blow kisses at the younger.

"Yoongi-ssi hurry where gonna be late!"I hear Jin scream how long have I been day dreaming?I think as I'm still in the wash room I quickly wash my face and put on a pink sweat shirt and gray joggers.

"What are we gonna be late for Hyung?"I question as I see nobody but us walking to Jin's car "You'll see just wait,you can sleep on the way their its a long,long trip"Jin's says as we both get in the car "Ok...if you say so"I say while plugging my earphones in and putting some piano music to calm me in this long ride.

I was scared but again a little exited since who new what could await me in this long trip we stop once in a while like to get gas our to just walk since our feet would get numb or fall asleep.

•Five Hours Later•

"Yoongi,hey where here"Jin says trying to wake the older "no five more minutes"He responds "but then you gonna miss it"Jin says as he see's the oldest eye flatter open "Fine what is it?"he says walking out the car.
"Ok do you trust me?"he questioned "I-I mean yeah"he says "ok ima put a blind fold on you so you can see the surprise" he tells the younger as to Yoongi only responds with a nod.
"Ok so I'm going to take the blind fold off but keep your eye close till a say so" "ok" a lot of shuffling later he finally tells the younger to open his eyes, to Yoongi the sight we not expected the older male on one knee with a velvet box on his right hand as before anything could happen tears began to form on his eyes but he wouldn't dare to let the fall.
"Min Yoongi we never got to date...and I never got to tell you all the beautiful nick names like baby ,BabyBoy , Sugar, Beauty, Beautiful, Sweaty, Sweet Pie, Lovely, Kitten, Kitty, and Wife...so today I ask you..and YOU only will you be the one and only Kim Yoongi?"he ask "YES,YES,YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!"he screamers and the falls to the grass and cry's "shhh baby don't cry don't wanna get the pretty face of your wet before I do" "oh shut u-up" he says as he feels him self get lifted off the floor, Jin kisses his ring finger and then puts the beautiful purple diamond ring on the Youngers Ring finger "You know I've loved you since we where 18..." Yoongi say "Really I've loved you since were began Hight school the first day I met you..."Jin says giving Yoongi a small Kiss in the lips which then became a make out.

This was the happiest day in Yoongi's life

Or....

Today was the day,Yoongi woke up to an empty bed but new exactly why today was that day what day you may ask well it was his weddings day, he's beautiful wedding gown was there standing in front of a mirror and so were his best mates Jungkook and Jimin
"Finally bitch you woken up let's go don't wanna be late to your on wadding Hyung"Jimin said in an eager tones "ok,ok" about two hours later Yoongi was in his wedding gown it was a beautiful white like peach gown it had a long train and it matched his beautiful chocolate brown hair and eyes.
To say he looked like an Angel.

And with Jungkooks Beautiful art skills he did Yoongi'a make up he was glowing under the light

"Ok I think we're ready" Jimin says as he and Jungkooks where already with a hint of makeup.
"O-Ok lets go"
As we approach the wedding Yoongi got more and more anxious "he buddy it's gonna be okay" he's dad told him as they made their way to the church.
"Ready baby?"he dad ask "dad~don't call me that I'm grown" "sure your dress don't tell me that doll and you didn't answer my question" "dad I mean it and yes...I'm ready"

It's seems like yesterday we were kids in their first year of high school and that we soon became K-pop sensations and know marriage it's fast...and I'm glad I get to marry the mad thats know me longer than anybody and knows all my secrets.
"Do You Kim Seokjin Take Min Yoongi As Your One And Only Till The Day Your Gone?" The Priest ask "I Do" "And Do You Min Yoongi Take Kim Seokjin As Your One And Only Till The Day Your Gone?" He questioned me "I Do".

"I know Pronounce it as husband and Wife"
"You May Kiss the Bride"

Well they would say that this was the best day of their Young life's witch it was like beat day of their life's but both had to admit that their honeymoon was something that they could not resist.
—————————————
Part Two??
mariumbts