Yoonkook

"Other Life's"
"Life 1"
'Life's' people say their many others say there's only one...but if you believe you can have as many as you want and well that's what happens to me and my so lover.

-Our firsts life-
"Life 1"
Yoongi P.V

You where a cop and I was a criminal in the lose you met me in a club and asked for a nightstand and me without anything more to lose, I let you have it your way...forgetting your a cop you took me to a room only to Fuck me mercilessly and then handcuff me and then to take me away I wake up to see nothing , Sacred for dear life I try to scream but nothing came out not even a single whine would come out of my mouth.

I felt something walk into the room and look at me and I felt his burning stare look up and down at my body that when I realized I was completely naked not even my panties whereon.

I became white...whiter than I already am then he decided to speak up in a dark tone
"Hey babe you look super cute and sexy right know" and as he said that I felt my dick harden "awww I see you little boy getting hard just by my voice"He said again, I tried to speak up again but the only thing that would come out my mouths where muffled scream "Wanna talk?" he said and I felt him getting closer to me since I was blindfolded, he got closer and took whatever was out of my mouth.
"You can speak now baby," he said and began walking away "w-who are you??"I asked with a Shaky voice "aww you forget me already did I fuck the live shit out of you" he responded "J-jungkook???"I asked even more scared "Yes?" he said with more confidence than he had before "w-why are d-doing this?"I asked, "Yoongi your a criminal and I'm a cop I could just turn you in but I decided not to, now the question is which is best here or in a rotten jail cell?"He asked "H-here..." I answered feeling his hot breath in my neck "Good choices" he said and then bit my neck "ngh-" I almost screamed he moved his hand onto my little man and began pumping it he was going fast and I was near the point of coming and before I could he stop I whined and then felt my self get flipped over the rope that once was tied around my hand where gone I holder onto what I guess should be the bed I felt his finger rubbing against my ass before slipping it in I monad feeling him hitting against my Prostitutes "S-STOP p-please" I begged but he didn't instead he added more till he knew I was stretched out he unzipped his pant and rubbed his little/big man on my ass I could feel the precum rub all over my butthole the wetness spreading all around me and filling me up and after minutes of teasing he finally stoped an put it in I felt my self being stretched I didn't want this but...I felt that I still wanted it...is it wired to feel such a way? Or...I'am I catching feeling's for the man that is rapping the living shit out of me and yet I liked it...help.

I and Jungkook eventually got married and I was the first one to leave him...

Age-47

Date-10-20-41

Time-4:15 A.M

Cause-Heart Attack

_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\____________

Yeah...not really somthing but eh mabey I'll make abook on it but that for later on :)

Thank You all 1k!!! That's amazing!!!I'lll make sure to do something good!!!And thank you all again for reading my dumb ass books bye!!