Taegi

??B R O T H E R S??

How do I describe my step-brother to you..oh yeah his the fucking sun!No,no hotter than the sun and then there's me...Nothing to him or so i thought.

Yoongi P.V

It was the night right before Christmas I was in my bothers room reading a manga in his bed and he was oh his computer and at exactly at 12:00 or something like that I heard a moan,then another and another I got up from the bed and walked to wear Taehyung was and tried to move the chair, In the end taehyung had to help me..T^T anyway back to the story,I sat in his lap and for some reason he groaned i guess i did something eh but i don't care I looked up at the computer and saw something of topic there where two man doing you know S E X in front of me "T-Taehyung why a-are you watching this?D-do you need help to find a lover?"I ask in confusion "Yeah baby,I want you as my one and only lover yeah I want you"Taehyung said in a smexy voice a voice powerful enough to send shivers down my spine"w-what we can't where brothers I-no you can't-"and I was cut off by a kiss and well I kissed back I have been waiting for this for too long and i could hold back he lift me up and walk all they way to his bed he put me down on the bed "are you sure your okay"He asked with concern in his eyes "F-fuck me till no more d-daddy" I said with out hesitation I couldn't hold it no more i wanted my step-brother to fuck me till i can walk to school tomorrow till I couldn't feel anything I know we both may regret this in the morning but today it today and tomorrow is tomorrow ,and tomorrow will have to wait.

"Ok baby are you sure of this?"he asked in concern again " We may regret this tomorrow"he said"Tomorrow is tomorrow and today is today,So we can wait to see what happens tomorrow I only care for what will happen today,So fuck me till no more!Fuck me like it's the last day on earth!Fuck me l-AHHH"I said but couldn't finished my sentence when(Btw they both took there cloth of calm down uww) Taehyung pushed his not so little man up my little unprepared ass "ah-ah-ah!!"I said while tears rolled down my cheeks "t-tae!"I said and came for the first time"your so sensitive baby,I don't know you can take me hole"He said and i was kinda getting a little impassioned of all this teasing "Fuck Taehyung don't stop!"I screamed a him and he took his little guy and rammed it up my ass"Y-yes m-more d-daddy p-pleas!"I said while taehyung bent down and began to mark my snow white skin to make sure everybody knows I belong to him and only him no one else "yoongi I'm going to come"He said"Co-come in m-me d-daddy I-i wanna feel you in me"I said not scared of what may happen.

He came in me and i felt like haven like I'm in haven the pain was nowhere to be seen and I loved it to much to much that I asked for more and more till morning roses over the horizon"I think that's enough for one night don't you think baby?"he said an I melted "Y-yeah we should stop mother and father are gonna wake up sooner or later to make us breakfasts"I said while Taehyung began to pull out "By the way Yoongi Merry Christmas to you baby boy." he said while walking to his bathroom to get a towel"Merry Christmas to you too Daddy!"I said not remembering what time or day it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted this to be a Christmas special but me

being me said nah.