Sope

Two Eye

Yoongi was born with two different colored eyes one is an Ocean like blue and the other was a purple like a beautiful butterfly wing purple.

Nobody now's about the Mins Secret not even their own family, Yoongi was homeschool his whole life not once has he even seen the sun so his maids and Butlers have given hime the nickname "SnowWhite" cause off how pale he is.

It's been 17 years and not once has he gone outside even when his house is surrounded by tree's and tall stone fences though, he did quite enjoy the silence and he was never lonely he had his own little dog name "Min Holly" that he got for his 12th birthday.

Mr. and Ms. Min have kept Yoongi hidden away from the world like he was Diamond.

They have a house more like mansion in the middle of the woods, well not really in the middle of thee wood's they were only an hour away from the closes city, They were scared NO- TERRIFIED if someone knew that their only son had eyes like those and what they would do to the fragile boy.

Though it wouldn't be a long till Yoongi wanted to go outside and be like the other boys and girls.

So after years and years of begging they finally let him go to private school but only under one condition, he HAD
To put contacts every day to school and can only take them off once he got home.

At exactly 6am in the morning Monday Yoongi was woken up by two loud Knock at his bedroom door.

"Mr,Min?" One of his butler asked from the other side of the door.
"It's time to wake up young sir don't want to be late for you'r first day at your new school now so we?" He asked again.

"Oh..SHOOT!!! I'll be out in a little Mr.Wing!!" Yoongi screamed from across his room door.

As he said that he ran over too his bathroom and did his daily routine and then put his uniform.

He wore a white button up with a blue cardigan with some dark blue shorts and a pair of black knee high socks with black shoes.
With some jewelry just for extra touches when it came to the contacts oh boy did he have a struggle to put them on, in the end he gave up.

"AH! I'll just ask Eomma to put them on!!" Yoongi said in frustration.
Once Yoongi got out his room his butler Mr.Wing came to him.
"Ms.Min wishes to see you in the library"Mr.Wing said.
"Okay, Thank you Mr.Wing"Yoongi said making his way to the library.
Once he got their he immediately spotted his mother that was sited in the front left table if she wore to have sat somewhere near that back it would of almost be impossible to find her without looking for a good while.
Yoongis library was one of the biggest room in estate after his Ballroom and Dinning room.

"Good morning mother"he said bowing before sitting down.
"Morning Yooniebear"she said greeting him with a kiss one the nose.
"Hey mom mind helping me put this little devils one me"he said hading her the so called 'little devils'
"Hehe, oh dear why for sure haha, oh dear that's funny baby come here sit on Mommas lap, you've got to keep your eyes open I'll try not to poke them" she said laughing her butt of because of her son's statement.

"Okay , it might be so uncomfortable for a while but you'll get use to them" she said while Yoongi got of her lap.
"Oh Momma h-how dose my outfit look?" He said making a little spin for his mother.
"Oh Dear you look adorable" she said with a little chuckle after.
"Oh mother also, did you need something?" He ask going back to his sit.
"Oh yes, dear, it's about your school it's a privet school for the rich so I got you this necklace so they now you represent the Min Clan, since nobody even knew you were here, Angel?" She said.
"Yes Eomma?"
"Do your best" she said putting the necklace around Yoongi pale neck the anybody would be jealous of.
"When do I never do my best" he said hugging his mother.
And that note they both headed down for breakfast.
"Morning, Father" Yoongi said sitting down in his chair.

"Morning, dear, Honey" Mr.Min said.
"Morning, Hon" Ms.Min said sitting down.

They all sat down and began eating some small take here and their.

"If you excuse me, Father may I know how I'll be drop of?" Yoongi asked his father.
"Your privet driver is gonna take and bring you to school don't forget your bag son, I'll see you in eight,hours"His father said excusing his son.
Once Yoongi got his front door he saw one of his maids carrying his bag-back.

"Oh why thank you Marry" he said taking his bag and then putting his shoes on.

"Your welcome Young Master" she said.
"I'll see you late Marry I'll be off now!!" He said walking out The door.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"We're here Mr.Min" His driver said while opening the car door for Yoongi.
"Thank you Mr.Lee!! See you after school!!"he said rushing out the car and into the school.

Once he walked in people began talking about him, not in a bad way of course it's just this was the Mins son, son of probably one of the most richest people in Korea, some people think his adopted du to how nobody new about such son, some think he was kept secret to not ruin the family reputation, one way or another everyone wanted to now about him, every single detail.
In all the muttering between student to student Yoongi began to feel a little insecure about him self.
"Um e-excuse me, do a-any if you now where the office is?" He asked, all the murmuring came to a halt.
"Yeah it's to the left next to the boys bathroom" a girl said and, he began speed walking to the office.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

Sorry I haven't posted in like two years lol the is probably part one of this so um tell me if you want me to continue lol👁👅👁