NamGi

~My Studio~

"Yoongi?"Namjoon asked while walking down the stairs"Yeah"Yoongi responded " can you tell the other members I went to my studio?" Namjoon asked as he got his coat and keys " sure but be back before dinner you know how mad Jin gets"the older said"yea yeah bye huyng"Namjoon said walking out the door"bye.."

~Time Go Bye Bye~

"Yoongi dear can you go get Namjoon back from his studio before I go there and drag him by the ear?"Jin said holding his Spatula in his hand"S-sure huyng"the younger(for Jin)said to sacred to say 'No' or ask 'why' not knowing what the older will do, Yoongi got to Namjoon's studio he opens the door and before said anything he took a cute peek at the younger's computer to find him scrolling through pictures of him he took a little peek down and turned all shades of red and pink when he saw the youngers little tent he then turned around walk away and slam the door closed with a loud 'PAM' that Jin could probably hear 'Namjoon got a b-boner just from looking at my p-pictures' the older said to himself, then the door flung open and the older fell down "Ah Yoongi-ah you ok?"Namjoon asked and look down at the older "y-yeah" Yoongi stuttered while getting up and then look back at the youngers boner "huh?...oh~like what you see huyng?"Namjoon said teasingly and Yoongi turned reader than a tomato"n-o, yes, no" the older said and Namjoon gave a small chuckle and smirked, "you know I got this boner from you so why don't you help me with this baby boy?"Namjoon asked and walk away back to his chair and sat down "o-ok" the older said while walking to the door and then closing the door with lock, and then walking to the younger he got closer and then went on his knees and then Unbuckled Namjoon's pants Yoongi took the youngest pants off with his boxers and RM.jr came out and Yoongi wonder to himself 'How the fuck does he keep that in his pants?!?!?'Yoongi licked the younger and then took him full in his mouth rm groaned at the feeling off Yoongi sweet mouth sucking him oof, he then began popping his head up and down, "ok I think that's it baby don't wanna make me cum just yet" said the older and Yoongi stopped,"baby strip and the turn around"Namjoon demand"o-ok"Yoongi striped but kept his boxers on"...baby what part of strip did you not get?" Namjoon asked,Yoongi got scared to he took he's boxers off and then turned around Namjoon got off his chair and then get closer to the older"s-sorry N-Namjoon"Yoongi said"It's 'daddy' to you baby"Namjoon responded while grabbing the older's ass "o-ok daddy" Yoongi said feeling a little weird after that"Yoongi baby can you bend down?"Namjoon asked"yes d-daddy," Yoongi said and then bent down, Namjoon slowly spread his butt cheeks and put his middle finger In front of the elder's hole"raw or wet?"Namjoon asked"w-""raw good choice baby"Namjoon interrupted "wait w-AH~"Namjoon shoved his middle finger up the oldest ass and already hitting the oldest prostrate"Ah~t-there daddy t-there p-p-please"

Yoongi said feeling and amount of pleasure hit him"C-cum c-Ah~Cum p-Ah~"Yoongi asked in between moans"hmm~can u wait for daddy to Fill u with his cum baby?"Namjoon asked"o-O-AH~ok"and by the minute Namjoon added more fingers and soon his full hand in the older Hoel which made the older scream to all the god's in the world (but don't he have Namjeuse with him?)"AHHH~F-FUCK M-ME".

*~In the dorm~*
Jin was already getting tired of waiting so he took his
Spatula and walk out the BTS dorm,he was only two buildings away from the youngest studio when he heard Yoongi scream from the top of his lungs"AHHHH D-DADDY!!"and Jin stop in his tracks and asked himself 'the fuck I'm only 2 and half buildings away for Rm's studio how the hell did I hear that :< my poor Virgin ears' he said and then began running,he made it about 30minutes later there were staffs around the idols room and others on the phone some of them recoding and others calling for help I hope and after what felt like years they stop and by the time they got out all the staff left except for Jin, And after one minute Namjoon was the first to get out and Jin grab the Spatula and hit him twice once in the head and the other on his thigh "OW!!!TF was that for!" Namjoon said and Jin just Ignore him soon then Yoongi came out limping like he was already hit by a spatula 10 or 20 times "J-Jinnie?" he asked and Jin dropped he Spatula and went to where the younger and hug him and the Carried him "Aw~what did that curl man do to you Yoonie?"Jin asked knowing that Yoongi must have slipped when they where done "w-wothing m-mommy"He said and jin could just die he sounded so innocent like he did not just lose his own innocent "Come on let's go Yoonie bear"Jin said and walk away not forgetting his Spatula "You too Namjoon" said the older and Namjoon ran to catch up to them.

-Das it-

-of that was long chapter-

-hope you enjoyed-

-stxr out-